1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
mehwish

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 25, 2009  -  10:03 AM Reply with quote
slaam brother SHAH:
as you told me to ask my husband just for FARZ karats .Last night when i was getting ready for my MAGHRIB salat i asked him 'please get up do wudoo and just read 3 rakats and he said 'NO' to me.I was in tears in all my salat and prying for him that 'ALLAH forgive him and show him the right way' and i read in QURAAN if you are away from ALLAH then ALLAH gets away from you as well.I really don't want that.you see i have got 2 sons and i'm very concern about them just because of my husband,i don't want them to be like him at all.i want them to go mosque for salat go for JUMMA but i know i'm day dreaming it won't happen .Really i'm very sad and i don't know what can i do for him .

Edited by: mehwish on Thursday, June 25, 2009 10:07 AM
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, June 25, 2009  -  11:43 AM Reply with quote
quote:

slaam brother SHAH:
as you told me to ask my husband just for FARZ karats .Last night when i was getting ready for my MAGHRIB salat i asked him 'please get up do wudoo and just read 3 rakats and he said 'NO'

I agree to shah,nothing change overnight,specially if you want to do positive things.
from you comment ,I got an impression that you need more discussions on''why do we prayer'',soft argument on topics like the duties to be a muslim,answerable before God etc to prepare one's mind.If things goes right in the mind then you dont need to say for actions,that will come automatically.
we are human being therefore we need to think and justify our actions.

‘When all think alike, no one thinks very much.’
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 25, 2009  -  7:17 PM Reply with quote
quote:

slaam brother hkhan:
can you please give the the link for that talks.i really appreciated that.
thank you

Correction, it's sister hkhan. Just type Javed Ahmed Ghamidi in youtube search engine or even better try this:

http://www.tv-almawrid.org/

Peace,
lofty
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 25, 2009  -  8:08 PM Reply with quote
& the icons for english ones(urdu as well) on our home page~u can't miss them

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker