Next page >>
Page 1 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, June 12, 2009  -  11:50 AM Reply with quote
suicide bombings in religious centres

this has made us tremendously worried. we pray for everyone's safety everywhere and suggest that religious centres must try and work from home wherever possible.
it is very difficult to find out the root cause of such monstrous actions. can we blame taliban fully?or are there others involved.
but a currently circulating email showing the forensic investigative pictures of the corps of some uncircumcised so called 'taliban', dressed in traditional outfits with turbans and loose clothings etc. making a point that some non-muslim forces have also been fighting and attacking including suicide bombings,under cover of 'muslim' terrorists or taliban.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, June 14, 2009  -  1:07 PM Reply with quote
this is height of escapism.
we must counter first this arguement about ''the absence of the practice of circumcision'' among poor Pashtun tribes in Waziristan, from where many of the Tehreek-e-Taliban or Pakistani Taliban come.

Even if the above argument goes wrong ,why the leaders of Taliban take responsibilities of such heinous and mindless killings?
The maximum we can agree with these emails is that Taliban are using non Muslims also for killing their targets under the name of jihad.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, June 14, 2009  -  5:36 PM Reply with quote
no one is supporting taliban here R; just keep ur mind open to all wat is happening around. in other words be vigilant! an important tool to understand & solve problems.
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, June 17, 2009  -  1:58 PM Reply with quote
Mr. Ghamidi too has blatantly supported military operation in swat. I hope he is taking all the precautions (especially after Dr. Naeemi's incident), May Allah protect him.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, June 18, 2009  -  10:34 AM Reply with quote
please don't take my comments personally.
I was just responding to the emails circulating around to create the confusion.

similar to these I ve posted earlier for confirmation from other participants.
http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=3300&;lang=&forumid=1

I fee deeply sorry if my earlier response hurt anyone in anyway.
wassalam
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, June 19, 2009  -  5:11 AM Reply with quote
R; to remove ur cofusion,according to the health visitors, some of these tribal people won't feed their children but circumcise, even if without proper sterile arrangements, which ofcourse can be v. ignorant & cruel~just like in many of the 3rd world areas stones are used to cut the umbilical cord of the new borne.
so do not just guess our dear brother
not everything is as clear as it appears.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, June 20, 2009  -  7:00 AM Reply with quote
quote:

R; to remove ur cofusion,according to the health visitors, some of these tribal people won't feed their children but circumcise, even if without proper sterile arrangements, which ofcourse can be v. ignorant & ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Circumcision-no-longer-acid-test-to-identify-Indian-spies/articleshow/4387116.cms
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, June 23, 2009  -  8:59 PM Reply with quote
R; in urdu we call it " qazi ka gawah tattoo"
wat do u expect india times to tell u bholay bhai jan
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, July 1, 2009  -  6:46 AM Reply with quote
http://search.jang.com.pk/details.asp?nid=359858
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, July 1, 2009  -  2:47 PM Reply with quote
As for what I know the fees for circumcision is so high in the cities nowadays that you may expect uncircumcised muslims wondering about in the cities more than in villages or mountains.
Iwanttolearn

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, July 8, 2009  -  11:24 PM Reply with quote
it is difiicult to believe that muslims are attacking mosques and killing worshippers altough it is not impossible but still difficult to belive.
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, July 9, 2009  -  11:13 PM Reply with quote
Dear Iwanttolearn.This is why it becomes far more important to educate the muslims and also non-muslims about the true values of akhlaqiat(morals) as originating from religion,and not only limiting to the rituals or emotional & spritual or barakah stories about religion.ignorance and poverty will take us nowhere but to destruction.nauzubillah e min zalik.
nyeabdulkareem

USA
Posted - Wednesday, July 15, 2009  -  3:28 PM Reply with quote
when i hear or see about suicide bombings taking place at our masajid, i often wonder about what the people carrying out these acts hope to acheive. the killing of muslims by fellow muslims is an abomination indeed. it is contradictory to the spirit of islam.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, December 30, 2009  -  9:15 AM Reply with quote
the images from pk news are heart rendering. inna lillah....may Allah forgive us all and help the oppressed there & everywhere in the world. if anyone wishes to support the sufferers, plz go to our'support page' and send your donations. or directly to edhi & other organizations working for this cause
omer800

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, January 5, 2010  -  4:45 AM Reply with quote
all those who are offending talibans or kala chor ...they should prepare themselves to be witness infront of ALLAH that our protest against taliban was on 100% evidence.
pak-american joint operation is going on ....and its intensity is increasing.

yeh jung musalmanoo k khilaf nahee hay ...yeh jung ham nam nihad muslamno k sath prui insaneeyat ko apni lapit main lagee....divide and conquer policy.

kya khubsurat tactic hay bunyadoon ko khokla bananay ki.
pehlay doctrinate kero ...anarchy phelao...3,4 dhammakay kerwao.....naqlee taliban banwaoo...un say zimadaree qubul kerwaoo...or phir war on terrorism shuru kerdo.

who behcaray jo danday k zor pay islam lana chahtay thay un ko roknay k leya ap nay kitna iqdam keya .???

hukumat nay kya keya ulema na kya keya.....

kya ap ulema ki baghaloo main bethay hoay thay jab who samjhanay ja rahay thay.

koi molvi apni dukan ko totta hua nahe dekha sakta sab pithoo hain sab darpook hain ...

yeh who nam nihad ulema jo deen k band baja rahay unhain roknay k leya ap nay kitna iqdam keya..???

apki ankhoo main nafratain hain ...ap ki ankho main inkisaree hone chayea..apki ankho main ansoo honay chayean...

yahan beth ker news or media k through
ap ammana sadaqna kertay hain ...or apnay hi musalmano k khilaf awazin uthatay hain .

main itna zaroor janta hun k har ehl e ilm khuda ki adalat main zaroor khara keya jae ga ...or yeh ehl e ilm har who shaks hay jo allah ko pehchanta hay k who kya hastee hay.

aj ek aam admi jis k ander thore bohat insaneyat mojud hay...us say agar poocha jae k maslay k hal kya hay...us ki unglee hukumat ki taraf uthay ge....ya phir awam hi bigree hoe hay to humuran wesay hi milangay ki awaz ae ge.

kya ham munafiq nahee hain ??

ham allah or uskay rasool say wada lay chukay hain k k apni islah k bad dosroon tak bat phonchaengay.

yahan main request kerta hun jitnay bhi log is forum pay hain who allah say dua kerain or uthain ek ek ko pakar pakar ker khabardar kerain k logon tomhain bhi merna hay ek din iskay bad ya to abadi jannat hay ya abbadi jahanum.
logon k uper quran ko kholain.

quran k agay baqee sab saheefay malfoozat masnad mo-atta is ayat main
wa law kaana min 'Indi gayril-laahi hain jo apnay ander ikhtelafat firqa wareeyat leya bethay hain jis ki daleel khud quran day raha hay...
la wajaduu fiyh'ikhtilaafan kathiyraa
4:82
sirf ek tootay hoay dil k sath allah k deen main madadgar banna hay.....hidayat allah k hath main hay.

Remember one day you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone. People, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born. Reason well therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray. All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listened to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people."

agar aj bhi ap internet tak mehdood rehan pasand kertay hain mulk say farar ikhteyar kerna pasand kertay hain to intezar kerain apni moth ka q k ap bhi ehl e ilm hain.

mujhay nahee pata k main itna sakht q hogaya mujhay maf kerdain agar menay kuch ghalat kaha ho.

But he who works deeds of righteousness, and has faith, will have no fear of harm nor of any curtailment (of what is his due).
20:112

Edited by: omer800 on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:57 AM
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, January 6, 2010  -  1:28 PM Reply with quote
"kya khubsurat tactic hay bunyadoon ko khokla bananay ki.
pehlay doctrinate kero ...anarchy phelao...3,4 dhammakay kerwao.....naqlee taliban banwaoo...un say zimadaree qubul kerwaoo...or phir war on terrorism shuru kerdo."

They (?) did it in Iraq, Sudan, Indonesia, Afghanistan, started in Pakistan now they are planning in Yemen, Iran, and Saudi Arabia.

I am 200 percent sure these suicide blasts are not committed by 'talibans', these are planted agents and some of course brain-washed teen-agers.

Beware of our own so-called intellectuals and self-imposed rulers.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

1 2
Next page >>
Page 1 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker