Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Sunday, May 31, 2009  -  6:25 PM Reply with quote
Coloured hair (Warning! Might be to explicit)

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to the bench and sat down. He had spiked hair in all different colors:green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.

The old man just stared.....

Every time the young man looked, the old man was staring.

The young man finally said sarcastically, "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"

Without batting an eye, the old man replied, "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, June 1, 2009  -  1:50 PM Reply with quote
Please do not post vulgar, indecent jokes here. This is an Islamic forum.

Mods please take note.
shahidas

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, June 3, 2009  -  11:52 PM Reply with quote
you can edit the imported jokes giving it your own funny creative touch
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 4, 2009  -  8:14 AM Reply with quote
and it is a bit of 'sad smile' actually these things prevail. my colleague, dr.chen had to deal with a case re: a cat the other day. i really felt depressed for a while that where is the humaniy heading to. is there a limit to one's selfish desires.
and we smiled wen i poked my colleagues whether such cases shud be dealt with drone attacks now or constructive education we think.....
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, June 4, 2009  -  11:19 AM Reply with quote
My intentions behind posting this joke were not related to something indecent or disgusting. It's a joke, I intended to make people smile, I didn't have any intentions of spreading vulgarity. And I feel if you read the joke again you'll realizee it isn't that indecent. It doesn't serve the purpose of polluting one's mind, nor does it arouse any sexual feelings.
And if you go deeper maybe you'll agree that it highlights two very unfortunate facts of the societies in the world, kind extremism found the youth and promiscuous societies.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, June 5, 2009  -  12:21 PM Reply with quote
yes thats wat i am trying to say by a 'sad smile'; such cases of SIC come to hosp with hx of interaction with animals as you mentioned peacock & i said about the cat story etc~and my point is that the solution to such indisciplines lies in constructive education.

therefore, be it east or west, the 'treatment'of ignorance or extremism in any category is neither suicide bombings, nor drone attacks, rather the efforts to wipe out jahiliyyah by promoting knowledge & awareness not only about the science & technology, but also the moral affairs.

one local e.g. only last nite's european election will show the impact of mp's expences in uk and it's impact on the results of the election we find out today. the think tanks are now saying that there is something more to teach to our children than just 2+2=4 or H2 and O makes O2~nothing seems to prevail without moral teachings and faith is a value which cannot be ignored in his regard. he combination of capitalism and atheism has not given much goodness to the humanity.(i suppose our 'smile a while' has become a bit too serious here ) :)
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, June 5, 2009  -  3:42 PM Reply with quote
quote:

.....with animals as you mentioned peacock & i said about the cat story etc~........(i suppose our 'smile a while' has become a bit too serious here )........
And who would smile at words like:
quote:

"Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

Edited by: aboosait on Friday, June 05, 2009 3:43 PM
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 5, 2009  -  5:17 PM Reply with quote
@ aboosait
Well if you were offended in anyway then I'm sorry, may be the mods should delete it.
@ henna khan
O I see, I didn't get your post initially and I was trying to clear my side to aboosait.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 6, 2009  -  4:08 AM Reply with quote
quote:

......I didn't have any intentions of spreading vulgarity....
But unclejee, with due respects I wish to state that,

you are looking for jokes within vulgarity and posting them here.

Only Allah knows your intntions beside you.
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, June 6, 2009  -  8:25 AM Reply with quote
Bhateejay, as you rightly said only Allah knows my intentions so you don't have any right to say that i'm looking for jokes within vulgarity. And besides I cleared my intentions earlier and I don't feel the need to argue on this any further. Think what you want to, my conscience is clear.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 6, 2009  -  11:21 AM Reply with quote
quote:

.......looking for jokes within vulgarity.... And besides I cleared my intentions earlier............
Looking for something somewhere is an act that you have performed and the intention behind that act is known only to you and Allah.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker