Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Sharila

NORWAY
Topic initiated on Tuesday, May 19, 2009  -  7:30 PM Reply with quote
New student

Hi I am a new student on here, from Norway.
I belong to another religion than Islam. I am here because I like to learn about the world's religions. Also because I have friends from different religions, and I want to understand them better.
Anyway I think it is important that I know a little about the major religions in the world. I dont judge ANYBODY's religion, and I respect everybody.

Blessings, Sharila
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, May 21, 2009  -  4:49 AM Reply with quote
welcome to the website. salam
hope you will enjoy our studies and other features
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, June 9, 2009  -  2:23 PM Reply with quote
Thank you for joining us and we are not terrorists!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, June 10, 2009  -  6:34 PM Reply with quote
quote:

.........I think it is important that I know a little about the major religions in the world. ..............
Welcome

Why only little?

Do spend some time and exchange your thoughts with us.
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, June 10, 2009  -  8:00 PM Reply with quote
Yes, please exchange your thoughts with us. Muslims are not terrorists! We will not kill you if you don't accept Islam.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, June 14, 2009  -  9:10 AM Reply with quote
aray bhai. leve the lady alone why u brothers are pulling her leg
(btw just to let u know there has been a conversion to islam on our website, (although our aim is not to convert people plz note, just to educate all humans with wat we feel is the light to success and to wipe out un-necessary differences and sectarianism))
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, June 18, 2009  -  3:16 AM Reply with quote
quote:

..........btw just to let u know there has been a conversion to islam on our website,..........

Subhanallah!

Details welcome..
Muhammaderfan

USA
Posted - Sunday, June 28, 2009  -  4:24 AM Reply with quote
Asalam u alikum o Rahmatullahe o barakatu, i just found this site and took some course, i will be needed your help, mashallah i was looking for such a site, it is a very effecient site, the best among us the ones who spread out islam, mashallah, may god reward you for your hardworking,Allah hafez

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker