Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, May 19, 2009  -  5:48 AM Reply with quote
no mention of women......

as i was examining a lesbian girls couple in the gynae. sexual health clinic the other day,i noticed during the examination that one of them was weraing a cross around the neck. "looks like u r a believing x-tian' i enquired casually. "yes of course" the girlt didnt look like beingoffended, so i continued.
"hmm..so wat does bible say about homosexuality~as the nation of Lut is mentioned in there too i suppose.
"yes of course it is" the girl smiled with sparkiling eyes & without any reservations." ...but it condemns men about it-- no mention of women!"
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, May 23, 2009  -  2:09 PM Reply with quote
do these women condemn the same about men.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, May 23, 2009  -  2:35 PM Reply with quote
wat do u think
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, May 25, 2009  -  10:47 AM Reply with quote
I don't think so.If these women condemn and agree with the same what bible says about men in question,then they loose ground for moral justification of their lesbian lust.
Junaidj

CANADA
Posted - Monday, May 25, 2009  -  12:15 PM Reply with quote
quote:

"yes of course it is" the girl smiled with sparkiling eyes & without any reservations." ...but it condemns men about it-- no mention of women!"

Many Episcopalians, Anglicans, Methodists, Unitarians, etc. read the story of Lut as one of coercion as opposed to homosexuality. So in their faith monogamous homosexual relationships are accepted.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, May 25, 2009  -  12:20 PM Reply with quote
its a gud theoretical info j; however many of the the colleagues i work with in our local faith partnership, who come from various faiths including x-tian anglican, methodists, jews~do not find it acceptable; but there are others who are not much bothered.
so i suppose it's a bit of individual perception as well
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, May 25, 2009  -  12:43 PM Reply with quote
quote:

absolutely right, we can generalise this statement and can say that every individual has his own perception on each issue comes to him/her .
at the end of the day ,no one else but we will be individually answerable for our perceptions made out of the gift of freewill.
Junaidj

CANADA
Posted - Tuesday, May 26, 2009  -  3:07 AM Reply with quote
quote:

its a gud theoretical info j; however many of the the colleagues i work with in our local faith partnership, who come from various faiths including x-tian anglican, methodists, jews~do not find it acceptable; but there are others who are not much bothered.

There is a huge spectrum of people out there. Those in favour of same sex marriage stand in large numbers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/12/06/AR2006120601247.html

Conservative Rabbis Allow Ordained Gays, Same-Sex Unions

Reform Judaism, the largest branch of the faith in the United States, has ordained openly gay men and lesbians since 1990 and has allowed its rabbis to perform same-sex commitment ceremonies since 2000.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/christianethics/samesexmarriage.shtml

In the Church of England, many Anglican clergy already bless same-sex couples on an unofficial basis but there is no authorised ceremony in England.

The United Church of Christ became the largest Christian denomination in the United States to endorse gay marriage in July 2005.

Quakers have been welcoming same-sex unions for almost two decades.

The Methodist Church may become the first big Christian denomination to officially bless same-sex couples.
hamroun12

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, May 26, 2009  -  8:17 AM Reply with quote
Haha, getting a bit serious arent we? Its a joke :P

But its also true in western law, which bases its foundation on biblical laws. Female homosexuality has never been outlawed, yet in the UK for example homosexuality was only legalised in the 1960's.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker