1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, June 3, 2009  -  8:31 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Is it permissable to drink a glass of wine even though you do not get intoxicated from it?

all sources of intoxication are hara'm even if it is in smaller quantity.
General laws are made for all and exceptions can be made only in extreme cases.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 6, 2009  -  3:13 AM Reply with quote
quote:

..........why we as muslims when performing Hajj or Umra kiss the black stone.........

when a non muslims see this act they straight away believe that it is the stone which is being worshipped...........
So do they believe that your child is being worshipped when you kiss him/ner?

In which language/country/society is kissing considered an act of worship?

quote:

..........why would islam allow a act which emulates what the kufar use to do..........
Do you mean to say that the kuffar used to kiss the black stone?

As far as I know there is no record in History that says so. If there is such a record, please provide reference.

All I know is that Muslims do it because the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam was seen kissing it.
quote:

.........seen many ppl believe that stone is now black because it sucks the sins of the muslims. Astakhferulla, we are giving a attribute of Allah which is forgiveness to a stone.........
forgiveness is an attribute of Allah (you are right)

Sucking is not forgiveness.

And who told you that Allah sucks?(Astagfirullah)
quote:

.......... They claim it is from heaven.......
Did you ask them "on what grounds?"

quote:

I assure I have seen the stone very closely and if the stones in heaven are like that then one wonders how beautiful the heaven would be.
Our parents (Adam and Eve) were in heaven before being sent down to earth.

And have you seen the children of Adam closely and wondered about the beauty of heaven?
quote:

....please give your comments
With apologies to the mods as the post to which I have replied was addressed to one of them by name.
ahmed1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 26, 2009  -  1:00 AM Reply with quote
If thier is annyone who can challenge me throw these series, I hereby debate him/her through the topic of "Visiting the graves of the pious saints", I challenge hereby annyone who can debate me in it. Annyone who can bear to debate shall contact me on my presence on rehanahmed77@live.com . I believe visiting their graves and praying for them has no harm, women can visit the mazaars unless they are covered, men shall visit the graves, but on no subject asking them to ease thier worldly lives. One can only pray One way. The way if you ask the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) to make dua for them from Allah (swt). Their are many hadiths quoting from the authorities of diverse companions of the Prophet(saw) from the matter of praying for someone in his grave in order for him to get rewards. IF annyone donot mind I can quote from the hadith the matter for praying for someone, and that It actually eases his hereafter and afterlife.
dhubash

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 27, 2009  -  2:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

see no reason why we can't visit a shrine. We can go there out of shear respect for these great people and make prayer for their salvation. We do the same when we visit prophet's grave in Madina!
Posted by lofty from UK - Sunday, May 10, 2009 - 11:15PM

Does the prophet need such type of salvation like we need?
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, June 27, 2009  -  7:55 PM Reply with quote
I meant to say that we send salutation to the Prophet when we visit his grave in Madina. It is completely within Shariah to recite saluataions upon Prophet as is evident in the following verse:

Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect. (33:56)

Having said that, there are some hadiths where Prophet was not sure of his fate on other side. Anyway, my point was that if we can visit Prophet's grave to send our blessings upon him, why can't we do same for other great islamic figures such as daata ganj bakhash. I see no reason why people should be banned from visiting shrines if they go there to acknowledge the efforts of pious people and do not violate basic principle of tawheed.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker