Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, January 25, 2009  -  2:08 PM Reply with quote
Turbans & Beards

Turbans and Beards . Discussion Forum

"Positive Greetings. We have a talk on Thursday 29th Jan 09 at 1 pm at Brunel University Uxbridge UK. Would you be a speaker from Muslims side for 10 mins.Followed by Q and discussions. Jagdesh"
Contact person
Jagdesh Singh
animalspirit2002@yahoo.co.uk
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 25, 2009  -  5:04 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Turbans and Beards . Discussion Forum

"Positive Greetings. We have a talk on Thursday 29th Jan 09 at 1 pm at Brunel University Uxbridge UK. Would you be a speaker from Muslims side for 10 mins.Followed by Q and discussions. Jagdesh"
Contact person
Jagdesh Singh
animalspirit2002@yahoo.co.uk

I did my MEng at Brunel. I am still in touch with quite of friends in Hayes and Southall. Can you please explain the topic in more detail, I will try to arrange some one who can appear from muslim side. Have you spoken to some one from Islamic Society at Brunel and have you already booked the lecture theatre?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, January 27, 2009  -  8:38 PM Reply with quote
L; jagjeet has organized this. u may write to him directly. he is very active voluntary interfaith member. sadly his sister was killed in a dom. violence incidence not long ago and he is specifically involved in running campaigns against ignorance & violence.

its great to hear that u hv been to the brunel uni? not v. far from us. our finance sec of pak welfare dr. abdul jabbar chaudhry is a lecturer there and i think he will be pleased if u wish to coordinate with him & visit sometime wen u r here:

Abdul.Chaudhary@brunel.ac.uk

salam
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  10:37 AM Reply with quote
quote:

L; jagjeet has organized this. u may write to him directly. he is very active voluntary interfaith member. sadly his sister was killed in a dom. violence incidence not long ago and he is specifically involved in running campaigns against ignorance & violence.

its great to hear that u hv been to the brunel uni? not v. far from us. our finance sec of pak welfare dr. abdul jabbar chaudhry is a lecturer there and i think he will be pleased if u wish to coordinate with him & visit sometime wen u r here:

Abdul.Chaudhary@brunel.ac.uk

salam

I was in London last week actually and I even went to Brunel. When I finished my masters couple of years ago campus was under going massive construction. And now after two years it looks altogether new campus. Which Uni did you go to and where abouts do you live in London? You can join our Quran study circle if you are interested.

http://www.understanding-islam.org.uk/
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  10:41 AM Reply with quote
I was on placement in Switzerland when I created this account with studying-islam.org. AS a result it says switzerland under my name. How can I change it to UK?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  5:38 PM Reply with quote
tell me ur real name 1st lofty
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  7:07 PM Reply with quote
quote:

tell me ur real name 1st lofty

What give away my name on public forum. Are you serious?
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  8:11 PM Reply with quote
Dear Member
salam (peace)

The Understanding Islam UK website you have mentioned in your post is one of our sister websites launched recently. They are supporting us promote the same studies that we have been proclaiming in our SI courses on this website for the past 6 years.

Best wishes for your learning. Let us know of any problems you come across.

Student affairs (stislamstudent@aol.com)
www.studying-islam.org
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  9:00 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Dear Member
salam (peace)

The Understanding Islam UK website you have mentioned in your post is one of our sister websites launched recently. They are supporting us promote the same studies that we have been proclaiming in our SI courses on this website for the past 6 years.

Best wishes for your learning. Let us know of any problems you come across.

Student affairs (stislamstudent@aol.com)
www.studying-islam.org

I think I got this website from Dr. Mujahid. I am not sure what was on his mind when he passed this address to me. Thanks for letting me that its sister's website.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, January 29, 2009  -  7:26 AM Reply with quote
well i suppose u were serious L wen u went on asking my details in public... where do i live-which uni i graduated from etc
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, January 29, 2009  -  10:56 AM Reply with quote
I was not expecting you to give me these details in public. You can e-mail them to me. Since you moderate the forum I was expecting you would have my e-mail addresse.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker