Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Topic initiated on Monday, January 5, 2009  -  7:16 AM Reply with quote
Qura'n

34:24 (Asad) Say: “Who is it that provides for you sus tenance out of the heavens and the earth?” [35] Say: “It is God. And, behold, either we [who believe in Him] or you [who deny His oneness] are on the right path, or have clearly gone astray!”

34:25 (Asad) Say: “Neither shall you be called to account for whatever we may have become guilty of, nor shall we be called to account for whatever you are doing.”

Edited by: raushan on Monday, January 05, 2009 7:18 AM
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, January 5, 2009  -  7:18 AM Reply with quote
88:21 (Asad) And so, [O Prophet,] exhort them; thy task is only to exhort
88:22 (Asad) thou canst not compel them [to believe]
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, January 5, 2009  -  7:23 AM Reply with quote
2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, January 12, 2009  -  5:22 AM Reply with quote
2:260 (Asad) And, lo, Abraham said: "O my Sustainer! Show me how Thou givest life unto the dead!" Said He: "Hast thou, then, no faith?" (Abraham) answered: "Yea, but [let me see it] so that my heart may be set fully at rest." Said He: "Take, then, four birds and teach them to obey thee; [256] . then place them separately on every hill [around thee]; then summon them: they will come flying to thee. And know that God is almighty, wise." [257]
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  3:50 PM Reply with quote
Every person has his own individual Shaitaan / devil who tempts him to do evil. It is called a Qareen / companion. Allah says,

قَالَ قَرِينُهُ رَبَّنَا مَا أَطْغَيْتُهُ وَلَكِنْ كَانَ فِي ضَلالٍ بَعِيدٍ

His Companion will say: "Our Lord! I did not make him transgress, but he was (himself) far astray." (50: 27)

The following explanation of that verse is from 'Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Man and Devil dispute before Allah

Allah's saying;

[
[قَالَ قرِينُهُ]

(His companion will say),

refers to the devil who is entrusted to every man, according to `Abdullah bin `Abbas, Mujahid, Qatadah and several othes. He will say,

[رَبَّنَا مَآ أَطْغَيْتُهُ]

(Our Lord! I did not push him to transgression,)

meaning, the devil will say this about the human who came on the Day of Resurrection as a disbeliever. The devil will disown him, saying,

[رَبَّنَا مَآ أَطْغَيْتُهُ]

(Our Lord! I did not push him to transgression)

meaning, "I did not lead him astray,''

[وَلَـكِن كَانَ فِى ضَلَـلٍ بَعِيدٍ]

(but he was himself in error far astray.)

meaning, he himself was misguided, accepting falsehood and stubborn to the truth.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  3:54 PM Reply with quote
Allah the Exalted and Most Honored said in another Ayah,

[وَقَالَ الشَّيْطَـنُ لَمَّا قُضِىَ الاٌّمْرُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَعَدَكُمْ وَعْدَ الْحَقِّ وَوَعَدتُّكُمْ فَأَخْلَفْتُكُمْ وَمَا كَانَ لِىَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِّن سُلْطَـنٍ إِلاَّ أَن دَعَوْتُكُمْ فَاسْتَجَبْتُمْ لِى فَلاَ تَلُومُونِى وَلُومُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ مَّآ أَنَاْ بِمُصْرِخِكُمْ وَمَآ أَنتُمْ بِمُصْرِخِىَّ إِنِّى كَفَرْتُ بِمَآ أَشْرَكْتُمُونِ مِن قَبْلُ إِنَّ الظَّـلِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ]

(And Shaytan will say when the matter has been decided: "Verily, Allah promised you a promise of truth. And I too promised you, but I betrayed you. I had no authority over you except that I called you, and you responded to me. So blame me not, but blame yourselves. I cannot help you, nor can you help me. I deny your former act in associating me as a partner with Allah. Verily, there is a painful torment for the wrongdoers.'') (14:22)

Edited by: aboosait on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:54 PM
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 28, 2009  -  11:55 PM Reply with quote
3:14 Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: Women and sons; Heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (To return to).

Al-Quran (3:14)

Edited by: lofty on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:56 PM
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, January 29, 2009  -  12:22 PM Reply with quote
28:24 (Picktall) So he watered (their flock) for them. Then he turned aside into the shade, and said: My Lord! I am needy of whatever good thou sendest down for me.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker