Topic initiated on Sunday, November 2, 2008  -  10:24 AM Reply with quote
HAJJ

Special Hajj Issue - Get your FREE Copy of albaseerah Newsletter

http://www.albaseerah.org/publication/nl/

Edited by: aboosait on Sunday, November 02, 2008 10:34 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 9, 2008  -  11:40 PM Reply with quote
hope you all have seen our new course on the topic as well.may Allah accept everyone's Hajj who went this year. amen

many blessings of Eid to all. remember my dearest father in your prayers who left us on friday, 7th zilhaj;inna lillah... he had special love and association with masjids and Qura'n and brought up his 4 daughters with love,care and good education. may all these be the light for him in his journey to Lord. amen
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, December 10, 2008  -  10:46 AM Reply with quote
quote:

.............. remember my dearest father in your prayers who left us on friday, 7th zilhaj;inna lillah...

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon.

May Allah bestow His Mercy on Your dad and grant him Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

May Allh Subhanahu wa ta'alaa give you and all near and dear the strength to bear with the loss.

"A person who has three daughters, or sisters, or two sisters or two daughters and does good to them and cares and provides for them, and assists in their marriage, will enter Paradise."

Abu Davud, Adab: 130

Tirmizi, Birr: 13

Edited by: aboosait on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:47 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 12, 2008  -  9:31 AM Reply with quote
thx A
i wish all our fathers, brothers, husbands and sons in rural and urban areas take their women's education as a serious issue and assist them in achieving this-
Nadir

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Friday, December 12, 2008  -  10:29 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon.

May Allah bestow His Mercy on Your dad and grant him Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

May Allh Subhanahu wa ta'alaa give you and all near and dear the strength to bear with the loss.

"A person who has three daughters, or sisters, or two sisters or two daughters and does good to them and cares and provides for them, and assists in their marriage, will enter Paradise."

Abu Davud, Adab: 130

Tirmizi, Birr: 13

shant

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, December 17, 2008  -  11:47 AM Reply with quote
ultimately rabies proved to be fatal
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, December 19, 2008  -  4:19 PM Reply with quote
Question:

Are there any signs which appear upon those whose performance of the Hajj or the 'Umrah is accepted?

Response:

It is possible for there to be signs for the one whose Hajj, fasting, charity or prayer has been accepted by Allaah and they are:

Certainly, for worshipping (Allaah) there are signs that appear on the body,

Signs that are visible

Signs that are hidden

Some of the Pious Predecessors have mentioned that from the signs that a good (act) has been accepted (by Allaah) is that he will be granted the towfeeq to do (yet) another good (act).

Certainly the towfeeq of Allaah for him to do more good (acts) after it, is evidence that Allaah ('Azza wa Jall) has accepted his previous good (acts).

He has made it easy for him to do another good act and is happy with him for it.

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen

Daleel al-Akhtaa.a yaqa'a feehaa al-Haaj wal-Mu'tamir wat-tahdtheer minhaa - Page 115

ref: http://www.fatwa-online.com/fataawa/worship/hajjandumrah/haj016/0000303_1.htm

http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index.cfm?method=home.regcon&;contentID=2008120823905

Question:

What is your advice to the one who has performed the obligatory (first) Hajj?

Response:
My advice is that he should fear Allaah (and be aware of Him) in performing all that which Allaah has obligated upon him in terms of other acts of worship such as salaah, zakaah, fasting, honouring the parents, enjoining family ties and being good to the creation (of Allaah) and to the animals under ones ownership and other than this from that which Allaah has commanded with. That which encompasses all of this is the statement of Allaah:

{Verily, Allaah enjoins

al-'Adl (justice) and

al-Ihsaan (being patient in performing one's duties to Allaah), and

giving (help) to kith and kin:

and forbids

al-Fahshaa. (all evil deeds), and

al-Munkar (all that is prohibited), and

al-Baghee (all kinds of oppression),

He admonishes you, that you may take heed.

And fulfill the Covenant of Allaah (Bay'ah: pledge for Islaam) when you have covenanted, and

break not the oaths after you have confirmed them, and

indeed you have appointed Allaah your surety.

Verily! Allaah knows what you do}, [Soorah an-Nahl, Aayah's 90-91].

Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen

Daleel al-Akhtaa.a yaqa'a feehaa al-Haaj wal-Mu'tamir wat-tahdtheer minhaa - Page 117

ref: http://www.fatwa-online.com/fataawa/worship/hajjandumrah/haj016/0000303_2.htm

Edited by: aboosait on Saturday, December 20, 2008 2:42 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 20, 2008  -  10:14 AM Reply with quote
thanku every1 for ur sincere thoughts and kind words; all my colleagues at studying islam, members, friends and family- i hv recvd so many comforting visits, phone calls and emails-muslims and non-muslims; indeed this religious tradition of condolences is worth-u realize wen ur in the situation.
i wish i can save all these kind words; for me and for all to realize that we think these lovely people called 'parents' will remain with us forever but...

Dear Henna,

It is indeed very sad to loose a parent, I lost my father a few years ago and it is a most unenviable position to be in.

From what you have written about him, it is a loss to the community that he was in .

It seems that he was a most progressive man and understood the progressive nature of the religion and the importance it gives to education, especially among women.

Remember Henna that loved people are never forgotten, and he was loved so much.

Maybe one day you can tell me more about this great man.

with best wishes.

Kemal

Dear Henna,

I am so sorry to hear about your father’s death. My dad died 21 years ago and yet I still miss him and think of him most days. It is hard to lose the bedrock on which you grew. Please accept my condolences.

Fiona

My dearest Henna
I am so sorry to hear about your father. He must have been an exceptional man to have brought up a daughter like you.
May God bless his soul and my Dua and thoughts are with you and your family.
Please let me know if I can help in any way.
I will try to contact you soon, if you are still in the UK
My heartfelt sympathies
Perviz

and many many more..
jazakumullah all and may Allah bless ur parents too- and help us all meet again in a better and eternal abode amen

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker