Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
danyalati1

CANADA
Topic initiated on Tuesday, March 11, 2008  -  10:58 AM Reply with quote
YAY! ALLAH-U-AKBAR..SITE IS BACK..waiting for long

Assalam Alaikum

I had infact been checking the site almost every week, and alhamdullliah by the grace of Allah,the site back.......say Allah u Akbar.....finally i can get back to my studying. I just dont know who would wanna send attacks on the islamic site,i guess shaitan saw an oppurtunity for muslims going back to study islam in the filth dominated world wide web thereby provoking people to send attack against the website. Lets discuss how your studying has gone while the site has been off. What do you plan to do now?

I personaly think that this site is the best in terms of organization, I actually found another great site in the search, but inshallah thats another story for another day.

I am just very glad and excited for further studying

May Allah keep the site safe
llina

GERMANY
Posted - Tuesday, March 11, 2008  -  9:00 PM Reply with quote
assalamu aleikum

alhamdullilah blessings to the hands and hearts that worked so hard to restore it and inshaAllah it will keep safe.

! ! !
snakelegs

USA
Posted - Wednesday, March 12, 2008  -  2:40 AM Reply with quote
yay!!!!! i missed you.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 14, 2008  -  3:53 PM Reply with quote
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 20, 2008  -  1:01 PM Reply with quote
Allahu Akbar
shahidas

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, March 22, 2008  -  12:07 AM Reply with quote
Alhamdolillah
Hard work, persevearance, staying focused do show its rewards, and praying that the ones who decide to hack the site and impose their views upon others do get a bit more open minded to understand the arguments better.

The site's purpose is not to geather crowds but to pass on the knowledge based upon facts and logic that has been achieved after a great deal of research work over a number of years.

In Prophet 's ( pbuh ) time not all people coverted to Islam, after all his efforts and hardships so how can we expect that in this world that is possible.

Allah o Akbar, it is nice to see the site back
victoria

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 25, 2008  -  1:42 PM Reply with quote
Al hamdulilah, the site is back up and running. I, and i'm sure many others, am very happy to see its return. Inchallah all will stay well and we can return to our studies.
rishadrizvi

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, April 3, 2008  -  11:21 PM Reply with quote
Al-Hamdulillah! You are back. Never thought I'd Miss you so much!
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, April 16, 2008  -  8:06 PM Reply with quote
thnx everybody for the nice comments on our return

however plz note that previously the problem has occured due to some corrupted files posted to the forums, articles and various sections of the site, and we assume positively it was an innocent mistake ; therefore members are requested to take extra care whenever they post something to this site from other sites.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker