UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, February 14, 2004  -  5:41 AM Reply with quote
solution:
less beer
more love.
PEACE
and respect!
XxBasmahxX
campaigning 4 a new law myt work: no more thn 2 vodkas etc in 1 nyt. ive herd syning petitions works. loads of women wud bcos the main cause of women being beaten by men is all this drinks rrubbish.
lyk i sed:
LESS BEER
MORE LUV.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, February 14, 2004  -  5:58 AM Reply with quote
i just red saadia's reply and WOW gurl!!
yes, the feminists al over the world r rising.
risky or wut?
there r lots of things causing this. one of them being:
MEN.
they get paid mre thn women at work.
women get degraded.
chnces of seeing a man being rapd: hardly likely. hardly POSIBLE infact.
all of these thoughts jumble 2gether in2 hate wen angry and b4 u cn think abt wuts going on theres the counceller, a pen in ur hnds and a million yrs of paper work. welcome 2 becoming devorced. step 1: paper work.
in my opinion, one reason 4 a divorce is wen the woman is being beaten by her husband (or the other way around....)
thts wen its tym 2 pak ur bags.
i no luv hurts but thts jus crazy.
XxBasmahxX
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, February 15, 2004  -  2:37 PM Reply with quote
one of my frends sugstd dat u shod get engagd 2 da person u wana marry islamicly b4 da actual marraige...in dat way ure not xactly divorcin r u?? n u get tym 2 no dat person b4 marraige so dat u dnt blow so much money 4 no reason on the celebrations!!
im confused...in a way dat stil counts as a divorce n sum ppl say its haram...WAT?!?!?!?!?!

h khan
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 16, 2004  -  12:12 PM Reply with quote

Your friend has suggested engagement before Nikah. But mind you, engagement has its own pitfalls...Trials of life will always be there...Choose the right course you think is correct and then move ahead....there will be hurdles...there will be times when things get jumbled up...But move on; move you must on the way to Allah...Because there is beautiful Paradise waiting for you.

xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, February 18, 2004  -  3:31 AM Reply with quote
so wat r u tryin 2 say?? i DID mean nikah by islamic engagement
is that wat is allowed...not da typical engagement in r society
salams
tweety
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, February 18, 2004  -  3:48 PM Reply with quote

Oh, I thought you meant otherwise. Your following words suggested that you were referring to the type of engagement in which just willingness to marry someone is made public and no Nikah is solemnized.

dat u shod get engagd 2 da person u wana marry islamicly b4 da actual marraige...

Wanna marry Islamically? What do you mean? If you meant Nikah by engagement, then Nikah is to marry a lady islamically.

Nikah is marriage. After Nikah, there will obviously be a divorce if any of the parties want to untie the knot they strengthened.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker