Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, August 15, 2007  -  1:02 PM Reply with quote
Yusef Estes

Asalam Aalaikum,

I hope you all know Yusef Estes who is an American Islamic Scholar who converted to Islam from Christianity and was the one who hated Islam but mashallah now he is preaching Islam and conveying the messege of truth to the world.

But yesterday i watched his program on
"Peace Tv" which really disappointed me because whatever he said was true to great extent.
He said that he appreciates non-muslims for there attitude and well manners but he showed his disappointment over muslims and said that muslims unfortunately have problem with there attitude and consider themselves superior.

He even said that: "Islam is the best selling product in the market but muslims are the worst sellers of this product".

I clearly understand what he meant,he meant to say that muslims are the worst representatives of Islam and he even said that when non-muslims here him talk about Islam, they say that they like the way he preaches Islam.

What are your comments on his speech and i would appreciate if you give your comments because i have even experienced that unfortunately we muslims along with lack of education are also suffering from conservative minded approach, lack of attitude and other defacts.

Regards,
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 15, 2007  -  3:26 PM Reply with quote
This is 100% correct. Welcome to the real world
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, August 16, 2007  -  12:44 AM Reply with quote
I also agree. However I don't think it is being Muslim that makes one rude and ignorant. It is just being from the third world. There are other people who fall in the same category as Muslims, and they are mostly from the third world. Just an observation.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker