Page 1 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, July 21, 2007  -  5:10 AM Reply with quote
Islam without Muslims and Muslims without Islam

http://www.islamicity.com/articles/A...ef=IC0707-3316

I have copied it from another website as I found this article very close to reality, in my experience.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, July 21, 2007  -  5:23 AM Reply with quote
It is amazing that basic moral values like punctuality, sincerity and truth and justice to our work are much better adhered to by the West then in any Muslim country. We the Muslims claim to have the ultimate religion.What about its practical application? Where?
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, July 21, 2007  -  5:27 AM Reply with quote
The true concept of worship by Javaid Ahmad Ghamidhi

Worshipping Allah does not mean that we just perform some external and outer rituals and obligations routinely. It includes realisation and understanding of the correct relationship between the Creator and His creation, His obligations, limits of this relationship and its true essence.

Worshipping Allah in its true essence is an internal change, feeling and experience. It is a conscious and living relationship with Allah, that will also reflect in external and outer actions, attitudes and fulfilling of obligations and rituals.

In reality Worship is something that one feels inside him and it manifests itself in practical activities of our life. Thus religion becomes obedience, and one develops a sole purpose to please Allah and willingly fulfil His commands and obligations.

If we want to gauge our relationship with Allah, then let us look at ourselves. Are we frustrated, sad and unhappy or are we confident and have faith and trust in the decisions of Allah. How do I react when I am in difficulties and when I receive or achieve something?

Those who have developed a true understanding of worshipping Allah, strive to purify their intentions and deeds, develop realisation and appreciation of their Faith and moral etiquette's, have complete trust that everything happens from Allah and happens for a reason (tawakal) and their lives are geared towards remembrance of Allah and thanking him for his blessings or patience when faced with difficulties. The life of a momen is between the two words sabr and shukar i. e patience and gratefulness.
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 2, 2007  -  9:53 AM Reply with quote
Asalam Aalaikum,

All i would like to say is that without muslims Islam is safe but muslims without Islam are in deep trouble.

I hope you understand.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, August 2, 2007  -  10:54 AM Reply with quote
It is a pity that the torch bearers of the light of guidance and awareness themselves do not appreciate the true importance and value of the responsibility and honour that is bestowed upon them and also the true implications of the responsibilities on their shoulders.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 2, 2007  -  1:46 PM Reply with quote
Quote:-It is amazing that basic moral values like punctuality, sincerity and truth and justice to our work are much better adhered to by the West then in any Muslim country. We the Muslims claim to have the ultimate religion.What about its practical application? Where?

This is because of Shaitan he failed to misguide us on Iman,major kinds of shirk and similar main issues.So what he do to work on us to misguide us these issues and he is successful on that.

On the other side (west) he manage to misguide them on main issues as i stated above.So in the case of west, he is not much worried about the other smaller issues so they are ok in them.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, August 3, 2007  -  7:18 AM Reply with quote
So on the day of Judgement Muslims will claim they were misguided by shaitan.Hence they wll escape punishment. What about the Divine Guidance?. My understanding is that shaitan can try to misguide us by negative thoughts and fear but cannot force us to do wrong.Man is ultimately responsible for the action he undertakes
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, August 3, 2007  -  12:09 PM Reply with quote
Quote:-So on the day of Judgement Muslims will claim they were misguided by shaitan.Hence they wll escape punishment. What about the Divine Guidance?.

No they can not,it is already warned them about the shaitans and the nafs that these two are there to mislead you and it is also informed that how to protect one self from them.

Quote:-My understanding is that shaitan can try to misguide us by negative thoughts and fear but cannot force us to do wrong.

This is correct

Quote:-What about the Divine Guidance?.

That is where the problem lies.Majority of muslims never study the Quran and Sunnah niether spend time with those people who have the knowledge.So how they will knows what is good and what is bed.They rely on their thoughts rather,they are too bussy in their wordily affairs most of their goals are set for worldily success.These are the people mostly become victem of shaitan.

If we are giving our some time to study the divine knowledge so it is just favor of our lord,there is nothing good in me.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, August 4, 2007  -  6:03 AM Reply with quote
Quote:That is where the problem lies.Majority of muslims never study the Quran and Sunnah niether spend time with those people who have the knowledge.So how they will knows what is good and what is bed.They rely on their thoughts rather,they are too bussy in their wordily affairs most of their goals are set for worldily success.These are the people mostly become victem of shaitan

In my opinion the religious knowledge is vast, however, in my humble opinion the true problems are firstly practical application of religion and secondly, very few follow the true eesance and ethos of religion
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 4, 2007  -  3:09 PM Reply with quote
The people who follow the true eesance and ethos of religion always keep in touch with the religion studies or they used to join the company of those people who are GOD fearing or both.By doing so what happend that they always remember that what ever they doing here, they are accountable of them.One days they have stand before their Creater to answer what ever they have done in this world.This thing is become continious reminder to them and very seldom they caught in the trap of shitan.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, August 5, 2007  -  4:02 PM Reply with quote
Where are theese people hiding and what impact are they amking on this world
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 6, 2007  -  11:25 AM Reply with quote
They are there but since we are our self not very much aware of the true eesance and ethos of religion so we can not see them.Since they are not very much so the impact is not that visial that every can see it.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, August 7, 2007  -  6:29 AM Reply with quote
I have always believed that those who possess the sparkle of Iman and ttrue guidance would always stand out.I know some people who you have to see and you know they are true momen.They cannot hide and neither can the light they possess.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, August 7, 2007  -  12:55 PM Reply with quote
They are not hiding and the light they are having is very visible.Only those can see and feel it who have the true Iman and the follow the true knowledge of Quran and Sunnah.Not not the knowledge which looks good to people but have no basis in Quran and Sunnah.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 8, 2007  -  11:08 AM Reply with quote
In my humble opinion, those who possess Divine light and spirituality can be seen and appreciated by who ever who crosses their path.Truth has this strength in it, you can be stubborn and deny it but in your hearts of hearts you know its true.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, August 8, 2007  -  12:09 PM Reply with quote
Very true.To me where ever the Muslims live there are some people who poses the true eesance and ethos of the religion.The reason Why we can't find those people may be because we never crosses their path.Never look at them seriously.Beside many others, the people of Tabligh Jamat are one of them.We need to spend some time with them to verify it.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

1 2
Next page >>
Page 1 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker