Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
oosman

USA
Topic initiated on Thursday, May 17, 2007  -  8:57 PM Reply with quote
Stoned to death

A very disturbing video of a girl being stoned to death in Iraq.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/world/2007/05/17/black.iraq.stoning.cnn

A victim of honor killing
oosman

USA
Posted - Friday, May 18, 2007  -  12:27 AM Reply with quote
Here is more on this poor girl's story, please read:

http://www.zavaj.com/items/1094/
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, May 18, 2007  -  3:42 AM Reply with quote
it just makes me tremble O. don't think i have the nerves to open this link. such explains the imp of wrong application of rajam laws with injustice and the very much needed work some scholars have done to clarify it
oosman

USA
Posted - Friday, May 18, 2007  -  6:56 PM Reply with quote
This has nothing to do with rajm laws, these barbaric practices predate Islam and are part of tribal law.
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, May 19, 2007  -  11:08 AM Reply with quote
AOA

quote:

it just makes me tremble O. don't think i have the nerves to open this link. such explains the imp of wrong application of rajam laws with injustice and the very much needed work some scholars have done to clarify it

The problem lies when we start to corrupt the Gods law by adding our man made sunnas and hadith. Do you not think that so called scholars have done enough damamge yet. Why not get away from this notion that the scholars somehow know best and start encouraging the muslims to start thinking for themselves. In fact the Quran is quite clear in warning people that the so called religious scholars will mislead them away from Islam.

Unfortunately there are also many other films of this nature from around the Globe present on the net.
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, May 19, 2007  -  5:42 PM Reply with quote
quote:

The problem lies when we start to corrupt the Gods law by adding our man made sunnas and hadith.

You are correct!!!!
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, May 19, 2007  -  7:03 PM Reply with quote
AOA

quote:

You are correct!!!!

You are welcome.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker