AuthorTopic
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, June 9, 2007  -  1:30 PM Reply with quote
wives of hazrat ali
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, June 9, 2007  -  5:33 PM Reply with quote
sister Nida nice to see you back on the forum. Is it possible for you to get a referance from your friend , where she has seen it.
rishadrizvi

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 10, 2007  -  12:33 AM Reply with quote
Great Link Usmani Bhai!! Thanks.
It will take me some time to go through it.

Here are my few observations based only on Quraan. And Crystal clear.

1.QURA'AN CONTAINS ALL DETAILS
6:114
Say:"Shall I seek
For Judge other than Allah?
When He it is
Who hath sent unto you
The Book, Explained in detail"
They know full well,
To whom We have given
The Book, that it hath been
Sent down from thy Lord
In Truth.Never be then
Of those who Doubt.

17:89
We have cited for the people in this Quran all kinds of examples, but most people insist upon disbelieving.

6:65
See how we explain the signs by various symbols that they may understand.

7:52 – We have given them a Book that is fully detailed with knowledge, guidance and mercy for people who believe.

2.FOR THE DOUBTERS OF THE SELF SUFFICIENCY OF QURAAN.
16:89
And We have sent down to you the Book explaining all things, a guide, a mercy and glad tidings for those who submit.

3.THE COMMAND IS FOR NONE BUT GOD
12:40
The command is for none but God; He has commanded that you worship none but Him: that is the right religion, but most people do not know.

18:26-27
26 - …They have no guardian other than Him, nor does He share his command with any person whatsoever.
27 - Recite what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. No one can change His words and no one will you find as a refuge than Him.

6:115
The Word of your Lord is complete in truth and in justice. No one can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

4.NOTHING HAS BEEN OMITTED FROM THE BOOK
6:38
Nothing have We omitted from the Book.

5.ACTING ACCORDING TO QURAAN IS ACTING ACCORDING TO THE PROPHET(PBUH)
21:45
Say: “I do but warn you according to revelation.”

6:19
This Quran has been revealed to Me that I may warn you…

10:15
When Our clear signs are recited to them, those who do not hope to meet Us say “Bring a Quran other than this, or change it.” Say “It is not for me to change it of my will. I follow only what is revealed to me.”

6.COMMENTARIES OR BOOKS NEEDED?!!
25:32–33
32 - Those who disbelieved said: “Why did the Quran not come to him all at once?” It was sent thus We may keep your heart resolute. So We enunciated it by steps and distinctly.
33 – There is not an example they advance to which We do not give you the truth and the best commentary (ahsena tafsir).

75:17,18,19
17 – Surely its collection and recitation is Our responsibility.
18 – So, as We recite it, follow its reading.
19 – Then it is We who will explain it.

7.PROPHET'S(PBUH) COMPLAINT IN QURAAN
25:30
The messenger will say: “O my Lord! My people have deserted this Quran.”

Usmani Sahib don't the above ayats from Quraan explain that Quraan does not need any Intervention from any other outside source?

Isn't associating and attaching other books as Islamic authority to Quraan for its interpretation Similar to associating partners to Allah ....
well... Just a thought.....
rishadrizvi

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 10, 2007  -  12:48 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Great Link Usmani Bhai!! Thanks.
It will take me some time to go through it.

Here are my few observations based only on Quraan. And Crystal clear.

1.QURA'AN CONTAINS ALL DETAILS
6:114
Say:"Shall I seek
For Judge other than Allah?
When He it is
Who hath sent unto you
The Book, Explained in detail"
They know full well,
To whom We have given
The Book, that it hath been
Sent down from thy Lord
In Truth.Never be then
Of those who Doubt.

17:89
We have cited for the people in this Quran all kinds of examples, but most people insist upon disbelieving.

6:65
See how we explain the signs by various symbols that they may understand.

7:52 – We have given them a Book that is fully detailed with knowledge, guidance and mercy for people who believe.

2.FOR THE DOUBTERS OF THE SELF SUFFICIENCY OF QURAAN.
16:89
And We have sent down to you the Book explaining all things, a guide, a mercy and glad tidings for those who submit.

3.THE COMMAND IS FOR NONE BUT GOD
12:40
The command is for none but God; He has commanded that you worship none but Him: that is the right religion, but most people do not know.

18:26-27
26 - …They have no guardian other than Him, nor does He share his command with any person whatsoever.
27 - Recite what has been revealed to you of the Book of your Lord. No one can change His words and no one will you find as a refuge than Him.

6:115
The Word of your Lord is complete in truth and in justice. No one can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

4.NOTHING HAS BEEN OMITTED FROM THE BOOK
6:38
Nothing have We omitted from the Book.

5.ACTING ACCORDING TO QURAAN IS ACTING ACCORDING TO THE PROPHET(PBUH)
21:45
Say: “I do but warn you according to revelation.”

6:19
This Quran has been revealed to Me that I may warn you…

10:15
When Our clear signs are recited to them, those who do not hope to meet Us say “Bring a Quran other than this, or change it.” Say “It is not for me to change it of my will. I follow only what is revealed to me.”

6.OTHER BOOKS FOR UNDERSTANDING THE MESSAGE OF QURAAN NOT NEEDED!
25:32–33
32 - Those who disbelieved said: “Why did the Quran not come to him all at once?” It was sent thus We may keep your heart resolute. So We enunciated it by steps and distinctly.
33 – There is not an example they advance to which We do not give you the truth and the best commentary (ahsena tafsir).

75:17,18,19
17 – Surely its collection and recitation is Our responsibility.
18 – So, as We recite it, follow its reading.
19 – Then it is We who will explain it.

7.PROPHET'S(PBUH) COMPLAINT IN QURAAN
25:30
The messenger will say: “O my Lord! My people have deserted this Quran.”

Usmani Sahib don't the above ayats from Quraan explain that Quraan does not need any Intervention from any other outside source?

Isn't associating and attaching other books as Islamic authority to Quraan for its interpretation Similar to associating partners to Allah ....

aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 10, 2007  -  3:34 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Quote:-So its pointless getting into a debate whether Rasoolallah(PBUH) banned it first or Hazrat Umar(R.A) later.

Why it is pointless getting into debate????

Brother Ussmani, I have given clear proof as to who banned it under whose orders. What is the meaning in your above question?

I quote the relevant portion of my previous post for your kind perusal.

Our divine law was completed with the words of the Most High:

"Today I have perfected for you your religion, and completed upon you my favor, and accepted for you Islam as a way of life." [5:4]

After the revelation of this noble verse, there was no longer any change or exchange.

Hence the claim that Umar Ibnul Khattab (r.a.a.). was the person who first forbade it when he was Caliph is false and fabricated
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 10, 2007  -  3:41 AM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

Quote:-So its pointless getting into a debate whether Rasoolallah(PBUH) banned it first or Hazrat Umar(R.A) later.

Why it is pointless getting into debate????

Brother Ussmani, I have given clear proof as to who banned it under whose orders. What is the meaning in your above question?

I quote the relevant portion of my previous post for your kind perusal.

Our divine law was completed with the words of the Most High:

"Today I have perfected for you your religion, and completed upon you my favor, and accepted for you Islam as a way of life." [5:4]

After the revelation of this noble verse, there was no longer any change or exchange.

Hence the claim that Umar Ibnul Khattab (r.a.a.). was the person who first forbade it when he was Caliph is false and fabricated

Brother Usmani, it appears that you have not read my post. I quote a little more from it:

quote:

'Umar Ibnul Khattab (r.a.a.) had mentioned its prohibition from the pulpit and stated its punishment, and reminded the congregation that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.) had prohibited it and strongly admonished against it.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, June 10, 2007  -  12:13 PM Reply with quote
WIVES OF HAZRAT ALI r.a.

Ali married nine wives in all including Fatima. The number of wives at a time, however, did not exceed four.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 11, 2007  -  3:05 PM Reply with quote
Dr.Rishad,

Quote:-Usmani Sahib don't the above ayats from Quraan explain that Quraan does not need any Intervention from any other outside source?

Prophet(pbuh) is exempted for any others by God Him Self.Allah ask us pray in Quran more than 60 times but never give its complete details that how many time in day we have to pray,how many rakats should be there in the each prayer,what should we pray in prayers.These all details comes from Prophet(pbuh).Same case with fasting,Zakat,Hajj we are ask to do all these obligation but there are not much details there in Quran.These are comes in the basic pillers of Islam,By not giving their’s detail,infact God wants to make sure that and wich to give us the lesson that,as in these basic pillers we got no choice but to follow Prophet(pbuh) so in others many obligations of Islam we must follow the Prophet(pbuh).

Quote:-Isn't associating and attaching other books as Islamic authority to Quraan for its interpretation Similar to associating partners to Allah ....

No brother it is not like that.By following the explanations and orders of Prophet(pbuh) in fact we are following the God desire.Keeping this in your mind then please read the article whose link I have given in my earlier post.This article has been explained through the verses of Quran and by the leading scholar of current times.

Associating partners to Allah is some thing which christens do.By calling Jesus the son of God.Not a single muslim do this mistake.I remember the Prophet(pbuh) hadith where He said (I will go to Jannah not because of my deeds but only by the mercy of Allah.There are many similars ahadith like that which makes it very clear.

christens were went wrong by associating Jesus with God.If we will not follow the Prophet(pnuh) as desire by Allah in Quran by not following His explanation and orders,That will a big mistake of ours.Throuh my little study of our deen What I understand that this attitute of ours will surely took us to hell.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 11, 2007  -  5:02 PM Reply with quote
Brother Abusait

Quote:-Hence the claim that Umar Ibnul Khattab (r.a.a.). was the person who first forbade it when he was Caliph is false and fabricated

Very true,No one have any authority to allow or forbade any thing in Islam.ONly prophet(pbuh) had this authoroty given by Allah and Hazrat Umar just followed the sayings of prophet(pbuh).

But keep in mind that also Prophet(pbuh) have said that who ever will follow my sahabah,will be rightly guided.
uhmelas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, June 17, 2007  -  12:59 PM Reply with quote
No doubt, Mutta is SURELY Hara'm!
rishadrizvi

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, June 17, 2007  -  4:14 PM Reply with quote
Just curious.No offence to anyone.
What about the point of view of the people in whose religion Mutah is permitted? Is it a religious ceremony?
Under what conditions are they allowed to practice?
Only bachelors are allowed or married men are allowed too?
Are the wives informed and if yes are they cool about it?

Anyone????
Nida_e_Khair

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 18, 2007  -  5:36 PM Reply with quote
Raushan, are you a Shee'ah?

Waseem, I won't be able to give you the link; my apologies.

Wassalaam.
mujji

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, June 19, 2007  -  3:26 AM Reply with quote
Has anyone noticed the names of Hazrat Ali's sons from his other wives?The names include Abu Bakr,Umar and Usman.This a proof that sahaba loved each other so much something mentioned explicitly in Quran.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, June 19, 2007  -  9:06 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Raushan, are you a Shee'ah?

I am a muslim without any prefix or suffix .Alhamdulillah

Edited by: raushan on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 9:35 AM
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, June 19, 2007  -  9:18 AM Reply with quote
This is shows the wisdom of Hazrat Ali knowing that some people who love him so much may be went wrong for other great companiouns of Prophet(pbuh)in future.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, June 19, 2007  -  9:39 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Just curious.No offence to anyone.
What about the point of view of the people in whose religion Mutah is permitted?

A brief insight on some of the users with their own conditions and practices:

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1041205/asp/nation/story_4088675.asp

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Next page >>
Page 3 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker