1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  4:42 AM Reply with quote
Dear Raushan,

Yours comments above,have surprized me a lot indeed.Please ponder again with open mind and then come back.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  8:06 AM Reply with quote
I fear Allah if I see anyone with jaundiced eye or think about anything with blocked or pre- determined set of mind. May Allah, the most merciful keep me away from this heinous crime.
I seek His guidance in all those matters where my brother thinks as I did a mistake.
May Allah the most high forgive me if discuss things just for the sake of defeating others and not for understanding and learning things.

usmani,
I ve selected only the guidence from your post and summarise that if there is any difference in opinions related to those matters for which we dont have clear guidelines,we should respect each others views as done by eminent personalities of Islam in the past.They never fight or abused one another on such issues and so we should if we consider them as the best men of the ummah.
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  8:09 AM Reply with quote
Dear Usmani,
You are again taking an assumption which is not correct for this discussion. It is not about "supporting some people", it is about doing analysis, and assessing arguments.

Thanks,
Salman
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  8:27 AM Reply with quote
Dear Salman,

I have come to that conclusion after detailed analysis as well.Further more since I felt that I am not that knowlegable to conclude any thing.I just not depended on my self to form an opinion rather had seek the opinions of learnned people,Maudoodi sahib is one example.You can disagree with me that fair but please don't just say that I am doing some assumtion.

Regards,
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  8:34 AM Reply with quote
I am talking about you assuming the I or somebody else in this discussion is "supporting some people" unnecessarily. We are presenting our arguments, analyzing material available from other scholars including Maududi Sahib as well. So kindly present your analysis, assesment and conclusion, you are welcome for that. But please refrain from the blame game, it doesnt take us anywhere. I hope you understand.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  8:38 AM Reply with quote
Brother Raushan,

Bother this never means that we start following people blindly,even if they goes agaisnt the main sources.We need to be very carefull in the applications of our undersatnding of any things.If some one missleading the people so there is no good in respecting his opinion.Please correct me if you think I am wrong here.

Regards,
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  8:53 AM Reply with quote
Dear Salam,

Raushan said: And the last but not least is to honour other's opinions instead of humiliating them declaring "deviant"or "anti islamic" only because our opinion is not matching to others.

Your remarks: And calling them, "scheme for destruction of Islam" as well...

What ever I am calling them I am providing my reasons for that.Don't you think I have already provided enough?please refute them what we were discussing in this forum.If you could do that,I will be thank full to you.That not to follow madhabs.

Regards,
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  9:39 AM Reply with quote
I think we are already at an agreement, you said: "Yes we must not follow any one blindly even any Madhab" - I totally, and wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  9:46 AM Reply with quote
Quote: What ever I am calling them I am providing my reasons for that

Reply: No Sir. You have provided reasons for believing what you believe in. However, you have not so far justified the statement "scheme for destruction of Islam", Remember you said yourself that only God knows intentions. The statement, "scheme of destruction of Islam" is referring to bad intention of those providing a differing point of view. Although this statement was not made by you, but was given in a quote by you, and has been endorsed by you since then.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 15, 2007  -  10:22 AM Reply with quote
Yes I agreed that there might no bad intention but one thing is sure, if some one doing it with a good intention then he must be intellectually very weak.

Nadaan Doost of Islam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5
Page 5 of 5

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker