Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Ahmad79

EGYPT
Topic initiated on Thursday, October 9, 2003  -  7:46 PM Reply with quote
What a new Muslim need.

Assalamu Alaikum,

recently i met a new convert to Islam who is taking his first steps in learning about Islam. he is very confused as for where to start reading, He reads in Qur'an and read some of Harun Yahya books . I referred him to understanding-islam.com in our first meeting but he still does not know where to go first.

I understand that his first steps shud be by learning about Prayers and how to pray and other pillars of Islam , but is that enough at the begning or shud he take something beside that?

I do not have a good experince in this and i do not want to make him rush into alot of informations and at the same time not to think that what he got is everything.

Also i hope you help by providing some links to web sites that offer good introductions to Islam and its pillars and teaching of prayers.

Also at the mean time as he does not memroize any part of Qur'an, he is allowed to say things like Alhamdulellah or subhan allah instead of qur'an during his prayers?

Jazakum Allah Khairan

Ahmad

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker