<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, January 18, 2007  -  5:00 AM Reply with quote
I wrote:-Not just this but we made sure that this surgeon must be the best and for that we take advises from our friends and from many people who belong to the same profession.

If we doing this as well then its good.We also have to carefull that the sugery must be carried out by the surgeon himself and not by his assistants.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Tuesday, January 23, 2007  -  12:09 PM Reply with quote
assalamu alaykumAs we are in the process of sorting out our Forums section, excessively long posts are being sent back to our honored posters in order to summarize and resend with the Link or to send to our Articles section for review and uploading.
Many thanks. j.k.

Edited by: hkhan on Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:44 PM
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Monday, January 29, 2007  -  6:09 AM Reply with quote
quote:

assalamu alaykumAs we are in the process of sorting out our Forums section, excessively long posts are being sent back to our honored posters in order to summarize and resend with the Link or to send to our Articles section for review and uploading.
Many thanks. j.k.

Edited by: hkhan on Sunday, January 28, 2007 11:44 PM

I welcome this idea.

I dont need to send my edited post again because link for the same is already posted in one of my previous response in this thread.
wassalam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker