1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, December 21, 2006  -  9:41 AM Reply with quote
Dear Usmani.

All Ahadith pertaining to a specific matter need to be collected and analyze. The analysis must be based according to the environment and context in which these are narrated.

I am saying here that I believe and accept the point of view that says taking Mehram is conditional and not obligatory.

Of course you have a right to disagree with me.
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 26, 2006  -  2:58 PM Reply with quote
Ibrahim,
quote:

Mehram is not an Islamic Condition for women to travell anywhere OR for Hajj.

Why not Islamic while clear hadith are presents or because they are against your own Un-Islamic and the foul thinking and the desires????
quote:

then there will be NO HARM, in my opinion, if she travells w a make-shift mehram.

Be shameful, Ibrahim!!!!!!!
quote:

to pretend a stranger as a mahram.... hajj with a lie i wudn't recommend. one may tell a lie on one's own responsibility

Well said, hkhan. This is enough for Ibrahim to rebuke him.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
oosman,
quote:

I apologize for being so harsh.

You oosman apologize or not, you are like an injured........
quote:

Just because a hadith is in Sahih Bukhari does not mean it is sahih. Blindly obeying hadith is not wise - one must investigate it before accepting it.

This is because the hadith doesnot fit to your own Un-Islamic and the foul thinking and the desires and in contrast, every rubbish fitting to your desires is Islamic.
quote:

From what I understand, prayer is part of sunnah of the prophet and so I follow it like the Muslims follow the sunnah.

What a contrary statement to your foul thinking is!!!!!!
Similar to your quote why don’t u follow which majority of the Muslims are following?

Edited by: Puppy on Thursday, December 28, 2006 10:41 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 29, 2006  -  12:52 AM Reply with quote
"Well said, hkhan. This is enough for Ibrahim to rebuke him.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

aray bhai tum puppy ho yah 'phappay kutni' trying to create a fight b/w the moderators
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 12, 2007  -  11:49 AM Reply with quote
we must raise a loud voice against this act of adding things to the Islamic belief as sacred what Allah and His Messenger sws hv not announced so. because when we try and announce acts sacred in a religion-without a sound base, just because it appeals to our nature and personality, no matter how trivial it looks, it has far reaching effects causing severe harm to the message of that religion; leading people away, even from what good that religion had to offer

for an e.g. plz check

http://www.studying-islam.org/articletext.aspx?id=1083

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker