Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, November 11, 2006  -  11:48 PM Reply with quote
sisters off to hajj

best wishes and hv a look at he following; as it really helps if we understand the logic behind the rituals of hajj; and because of these how are we expected to behave after we return from hajj and continue into our lives.

http://www.monthly-renaissance.com/Jantitl2y5.html

http://www.monthly-renaissance.com/Books.html.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 12, 2006  -  8:57 PM Reply with quote
yes besy wishes and pray for us all that we may be called to the holy lands soon, InshAllah
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 15, 2006  -  1:41 PM Reply with quote
amen and i think us muslims, the ones who can probably afford a bit more for life must consider the fact that if they hv been for hajj once, whether they could use the money for the needy now.
however sometimes in life you may feel(like i do really) that at the time of my previous hajj, my understanding abt the rituals and this act of worship was very limited so i hope to get more out of it if Allah gave me another opportunity.
one e.g. example of understanding the rituals and then trying to practice in life for ever is the fact that wen we go around the kabah(circumambulate) it actually reflects that no matter what we do in life to to whomever and whatever we are attached to, our centre of concentration, love, fear, and seeking pleasure of; shall be Allah and Allah alone;
secondly wen we sacrifice the animal, we announce by our act that we are ready to sacrifice each and every posession of ours, including our desires, and even our own life as a matter of fact-if ever needed for the Lord's pleasure. however we find in day to day life that really we don't need to wait long for this specific time-every moment of every day comes with such a challenge where we hv to hold to either God's Will or our own desire. millions of examples cn be quoted...time permitting

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker