Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, October 31, 2006  -  2:52 PM Reply with quote
salaat

I would like to ask about the views of my fellow forum collegues about salaat. We are told about Farz namaz, sunnat Mo'kedah, Gher Mo'kedah, nafal namaz. What do we feel about these and what do we consider as essential adn accountable namaz. How do we define and prioritise the remaining.
Many thanks
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 1, 2006  -  5:20 AM Reply with quote
The essential and accountable Salaat is the one named as FARZ & the others are the "USWAH" of our beloved Prophet (pbuh). One shud TAKE CARE of that & try to Follow the Prophet's Practice BUT one is NOT accountable for it.
Plz keep this in mind that in the Sharee'ah there are only TWO type of things; Farz & Nafal. All other terms have been Given by Our Great "Fiqhi" Imaams.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 1, 2006  -  6:43 AM Reply with quote
Jaza'kallah brothe rfor your valuable clarification. May Allah give you teh reward. It is essential for us to realise the above, as sunnat i Mokedah is read by many as essential namaz. Can you clarify for me the historical background how they wrongly became essential namaz.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 1, 2006  -  7:50 AM Reply with quote
well I think its Name "Mu'akkidah" gave it More importance than it was required & with the Passage of time People started taking it as essential as Farz are Bcoz of our tradition "Fiqhi" mental process. Now a days it has become a Burden & there r many people who run away from Prayers Just Bcoz of them.
U know that when we make any thing Compulsory we naturally try to Run away from it. Had they been Kept as a "Prophet's Model", I think, people may have MORE trend towards them.
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 1, 2006  -  8:29 AM Reply with quote
I remain grateful for your help

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker