1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
oosman

USA
Posted - Saturday, March 10, 2007  -  2:04 PM Reply with quote
dear usmani790,

as for your question to reference from the quran on this issue, I will copy the posting from mr ibrahim:

quote:

According to Ghamidiطs opinion, we do not find any prohibition for this in the Qur’an and the Sunnah. Therefore, it would be incorrect to say that Islam has disallowed women from leading the mixed prayer. However, this practice is against Muslim tradition and custom, which itself is based on a value structure. True, all traditions are not sacred and it is not always necessary to follow them, but there must be some genuine need to break them. Mere feminism, according to Ghamidi, should not be the basis of breaking this custom.

So there is no reference in the holy Quran on this issue that I can give you. And what you have is a hadith that I do not believe is very authentic.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, March 11, 2007  -  8:50 AM Reply with quote
Dear Oosman,

I have a lot of respect for Ghamdi sahib.See whats he has said there.

Quote:-but there must be some genuine need to break them. Mere feminism, according to Ghamidi, should not be the basis of breaking this custom.

Ghamdi sahib with all due respect is regarded as a schelor whos interpretations of Quran is not with the confirmity of the Prophetic explanations.He is the only schelor, who does not take ahadith that important as others many schelors does.

But still on this perticuler issue,his views are agaisnt those people who did not give any importance to the traditions of muslims history.
oosman

USA
Posted - Sunday, March 11, 2007  -  3:43 PM Reply with quote
Dear usmani790,

I can understand why Mr Ghamidi does not pay much attention to hadith.

If you consider that many hadith are simply copies from Biblical texts, and you consider that how many are clearly against the instructions of the holy Qur'an (like those by Abu-Bakra), and how they conflict each other; it is easy to see why we should take them with much suspicion.

Majority of the people may believe in these centuries old stories/hadith that can no longer be verified, but if the majority will jump into the well, then do not expect me to follow them.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, March 11, 2007  -  6:54 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Ghamdi sahib with all due respect is regarded as a schelor whos interpretations of Quran is not with the confirmity of the Prophetic explanations.He is the only schelor, who does not take ahadith that important as others many schelors does.

But still on this perticuler issue,his views are agaisnt those people who did not give any importance to the traditions of muslims history.

they all are corrupt
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 12, 2007  -  8:23 AM Reply with quote
Dear Oosman,

This yours entirely wrong assuption for ahaith,the relity is not like as you thought that every hadith is like that.

Quote:-Majority of the people may believe in these centuries old stories/hadith that can no longer be verified, but if the majority will jump into the well, then do not expect me to follow them.

Quran told us that following jobs to be performed by Prophet(pbuh)

1) He will teach us the wisdom
2)He teach us the book
3)Ask us to follow the Prophet(pbuh) pattern
4)He will do the Tazkia for believers
5) If we will follow the Prophet them only Allah will show us the right way.
6)We can not be Muslims untill we follow what Prophet(pbuh) has decided.

These all we find in ahadith only we have to take experts adviced which ahdith are athantic and we can fellow in this regards.If any schelars says to me that now ahadith what we have are not authantic any more.So from the above six points from Quran I will know that some thing went very seriously wrong with this fellow he has not only have no trust on ahdith but even in Quran.I have see go in front of God there and I have to give my answer to God up there. That fellow there will simply say that I never force you to fellow me,you your self was become blind so don't blame to me please.I my self is caught in that.

Take your time and think about this and do what ever you find is correct.

Regards,
oosman

USA
Posted - Monday, March 12, 2007  -  4:31 PM Reply with quote
Dear friend,

Thank you for the concern and advice. I have little hope in most of these experts. When it is very clear that something is wrong and contradicting the Quran even, some of these experts are stubbornly asking us to believe in the hadith. If I see an honest expert or his/her work, I will follow it inshallah
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 13, 2007  -  9:05 AM Reply with quote
Dear Osman,

I really appreciate you on reconizing it.God will surely looking at yours efforts in this regards.I am sure if yours intetion is perfect so there will be God help for you.Believing that we can not make use of ahdith today, is infact weakning one's faith on Prophet(pbuh) which is an essential factor te remain as Muslim.

See If we go in a party where we may see many kind of food to eat.If there is some food which we don't like to eat so do we not eat the food at all?What ever the other food we like we use to ate it.If some one complaint that nither of the food he can eat than some thing wrong with this fellow.

If we are working some where and its often happaned that there may some fellow to whom we did not liked, the reasons could be many.So do we stop working there just for because of that person.

The Importance of ahadith already establish through Quran.God will see how much we are sincere in it.God use to see our heart every time and once He will know that we are sincere so He will guide and help us in every matter we are having.Having faith of ahadith is not going change one's life style that mush.

You might get bored with me,sorry for that.

Edited by: usmani790 on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 9:59 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Page 3 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker