Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
KiranMirza

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Sunday, October 8, 2006  -  8:14 PM Reply with quote
Nail Polish and Wudhu

http://www.understanding-islam.org/related/text.asp?type=question&qid=686&sscatid=365

Aoa.
Please check this link, this says it is okay if a lady performs wudhu with nail polish on. I have always been wondering about it this way, I do not wear polish anymore but still I agree to this point of view. Now the question is, that is the same thing okay for GHUSL too?
Check
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, October 9, 2006  -  5:34 AM Reply with quote
WS dear sister in Islam. Yes It May be OKAY for the GHUSL too BUT plz NOTE the Following as well in this regard:
1- It'll be okay 4 a lady to perform wudhu with nail polish on PROVIDED she has put it on AFTER performing a WUDHU without it (Just like we do in case of performing MASAH on SOCKS only when we put them on AFTER wudhu).
2- As Ghusl is NOT done as Frequently as Wudhu is, So it wud be BETTER if one Removes her Nail Polish b4 the Ghusl but if the 1st Condition has been Fufilled then it'll be OKAY with it.
regards.
KiranMirza

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, October 9, 2006  -  7:46 AM Reply with quote
Aoa.

Thanks a lot :)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker