Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Tuesday, July 11, 2006  -  5:27 PM Reply with quote
Harun Yahya on Stone Age

Asalam Aalaikum,

I visited the link www.harunyahya.com and found on the main webpage the animated information about Stone Age.
According to him, the civilizations existed throughout the history with diverse life style and system of beliefs and their is no evidence for the existance of stone age in world history.
No doubt their had been many ancient civilizations in the history of mankind like Egyptian Civilization, Roman Civilizations Sub-continent Civilization and Chinese Civilizations but do we have any explicit evidence for the existance of civilized society from the time of Prophet Adam(pbuh) till some centuries after him?

If their was no stone age then from where did these junglees(uncivilized residents of jungle)come from?
The original citizens of Australia before the arrival of Captain Hook in Australia were uncivilized people without clothes and who had no manners of eating or living and they even exist today in Australia in the remote regions. Now from where did these people come from?

I hope you guys understand my point?

www.thestoneage.org

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker