1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 1, 2006  -  2:39 PM Reply with quote
Robina from UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.

You said:- (1)…….. my husband's attitude is not good. (2) ……..& U May have find a GOOD Husband.

Good husbands for good wines, bad husbands for bad wives (quran).

You said:- (1)..I dont want to live with him. (2)..& its true that i dont want to live him

May God help you not to live with him forever!

You said:- my brother and sister dont want to help me

Your husband has divorced you and your brother and sister do not want to help you. So there is something wrong with you only. You must correct yourself.

Edited by: Zulfee on Saturday, July 01, 2006 4:01 PM
robina

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, July 1, 2006  -  2:56 PM Reply with quote
Mr,Numan,iam thankful to u that u give me information.Here according to my knowledewoman association only for local.They said 4our problem go to ur country.and in pakistan iam afraid to contact them. which kind of help to give me.U beter know the circumstances of Pakistan.Sometimes ithink nobody can help me.My only question in front of God.My sitiution is very crictical.
robina

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, July 1, 2006  -  3:13 PM Reply with quote
Mr zulfi from usa,It is very easy to say someone that u r wrong without knowing the truth.No one can destroy himself or herself.THis meterlastic time make us selfish.u live in usa,so u cannot observethe how the behaviour change and how blood relation change there way.
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Saturday, July 1, 2006  -  3:54 PM Reply with quote
Anyhow, Robina, as per your statements, there seems to be something wrong with you only. You must correct yourself. We can only pray for you.
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 1, 2006  -  5:59 PM Reply with quote
Dear Robina,

I think you should contact the Human Right Commission of Pakistan. I believe they will definitely give you a very good advice. They deal with this type of cases every day. I also believe that they do provide shelter to women whose relatives are not very co operative.

All you have to do is to send them the email addressing in the name of Asma Jahangir Or Syed Iqbal Haider. You can also call them; but I do not know whether your husband can find out about it or not. The telephone bill does mention the foreign calls made.

Lastly, I sincerely hope that you are not making an emotional decision.
robina

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, July 2, 2006  -  6:17 AM Reply with quote
Mr.Numan, thank u that u think about me. This solution is the last .Now im trying 4 my survival.May God help me. If im fail in my struggle then Iwill think another way. This is male dominating society when a woman fight 4 her right everyone condemn her because only woman tolerate everything which cannot she will ready to face any circumstances.U pray 4 me God help me.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 14, 2006  -  11:15 PM Reply with quote
zulfee

i feel you are WRONG whay dont ou correct yourself first then judge others after you have corrected yourself then come on here you self rightious arrogant man
robina

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, July 19, 2006  -  4:02 PM Reply with quote
Dear sahira, thank u 4 giving ans to zulfee.Because u r a woman.And can understand the problem.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 21, 2006  -  4:32 PM Reply with quote
its not just that sister robina that man has made it his sole mission to upset people making personal attacks he is a fool for judging people not knowing them or thier situations we have complained but nothing is being done tried ignoring he still does it now he will get back as good as he gets i for one am sick of him!!

anyway robina hope things work out for you, i will remebber you in my prayers inshAllah
robina

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Friday, July 21, 2006  -  4:43 PM Reply with quote
Salam, sister Sahira, iam very thank ful to u.U pray 4 me.and pray more that Allah solve my problem.and help me.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker