Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Wednesday, June 14, 2006  -  5:08 PM Reply with quote
NAMAAZ

salaam brothers/sisters

can someone tell me when we read namaaz we read fard and sunnah is this how namaaz was meant to be ie, did the prophet pbuh also read sunnah or was sunnah added on after the prophet pbuh. also why is it that we have more sunnah than actual fard
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, June 14, 2006  -  9:48 PM Reply with quote
one more question it has come to my attention quite often that alot of women are reading kazaa fard with every namaaz making up for the namaaz's they have missed in previous years for eg someon started reading namaaz at the age of 30 and now is making up namaaz for the last 20 years or so, is this permissable or accepted????
Zulfee

USA
Posted - Thursday, June 15, 2006  -  2:20 AM Reply with quote
Those who cannot understand repeat the topic.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, June 15, 2006  -  7:59 AM Reply with quote
Dear Sahira,

Regarding your first query, you please read the Topic, "The Quran and the Sunnah" started by Tariq Hashmi,of this forum and for your second query you please read the Excellent reply of Minara under the Topic, headed 'namaz' started by nuttynum,of this forum. I hope these will definitely help you.

Peace,
Samsher
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 15, 2006  -  10:39 AM Reply with quote
brother zulfee salaam,

ok i made mistake in repeating topic for which i appologise, but in the first topic of namaaz which i checked now it does not reply to my first question, regarding my second question after the deabte between oosman, yourself and minari i still never reached a conclusion minari said it states in quran you can not pray kazza, oosman brother said its up to Allah to accept or no,t which i do agree to but no-one eles gave an opinion for me to reach conclusion, or any hadiths quoted stating if this acceptable or not.

seeing as i am so thick not to understand and repeat topic why dont you mr know-it all answer my questions.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, June 15, 2006  -  12:28 PM Reply with quote
Dear Sahira,

Regarding the Topic "The Quran and the Sunnah" it is 25 web pages debate and it is not possible for any one to read it carefully within a few hrs.. So you please read the debate very carefully.

Regarding Kaza(due) prayer, Quran does not say that we should pray this. Quran is complete, fully detailed and as Quran is fully detailed and as Quran does not impose any rule regarding praying due salat, so it is not islamic. Almighty Allah has said All that are required for our salvation, guidance. Quran is a Guidance for ours and this guidance does not say anything about praying our due salat. So we don't require to pray due salat for our salvation and I think Minara is right in her opinion.

peace
Samsher
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, June 15, 2006  -  12:32 PM Reply with quote
thank you brother shamsher may Allah SWT bless you
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 16, 2006  -  12:29 PM Reply with quote
Q.) One day I became tired and sleep overtook me so I missed my Asr salat. By the time I got up it was time for Maghrib. What should I pray first, Maghrib or the qada for Asr?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.) If you are a Sahib-e-Tartib (never missed any Salat before), then you should perform Asr before Maghrib Salat. If you are not, then you may perform Asr after the Maghrib Salat. And Allah Taãla Knows Best.

Source:-http://www.albalagh.net/qa/qada.shtml
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 16, 2006  -  1:57 PM Reply with quote
W Salaam sister Sahira

Here is the Answer of ur BOTH Qs.

1- well, Only Fard Rak'aat of Namaaz are that COMPULSORY Part of Namaaz about which Allah will Question US. The Sunnat Rak'aat that we offer are the USWAH of our Prophet (pbuh) & is NOT Compulsory BUT we shud Keep in mind that our Prophet has ALWAYS offered at least 2 rak'aat b4 OR after every FARD namaaz.

2- There r 3 Opinions About the QADA namaaz. One is as u've desribed it as an action of some ladies. Some says that One has to COUNT EXACTLY about his ALL left out prayers BUT some says that one can have a Rough estimate & the 3rd Group says that there is NO NEED to read QADA prayers hoping Allah will 4give them after the TOBAH.

regarding Usmani's Post I'll just ADD that one shud Always offer his ASR prayer 1st & he shud Delay it ONLY if he is in the Mosque & Jamaa'at of Maghrib is ready or already have Started.
sahira

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, June 16, 2006  -  2:48 PM Reply with quote
salaam

thank you brother ibrahim and brother usmani May Allah AWT reawrd you here and in the hereafter ameen

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker