Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, May 29, 2006  -  9:18 AM Reply with quote
Article on the views given by Mr.Javed Ghamidi

Asalam Aalaikum,

Dear moderators and scholars of this forum, I have recieved an e-mail from Asad Baig who has presented his views against the interview of Javed Ghamidi Sahab. I am quoting his e-mail below and I hope that you will respond to his e-mail.

Salaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

This is with reference to the today’s episode of Program “Live with Javed Ghamidi”, during which a caller asked a question about the “reward for non-Muslims for their good deeds” and Ghamidi Sb. responded that:

“Allah does have that differentiation of religion (Madhab) as we do have at our parts” and the principle is, either that deed is done for Allah or not, and if it was done for Allah by a non-Muslim then he will be rewarded.

The answer was full of ambiguities like;

What type of reward he is talking about?

If it is sort of worldly then fine but how it is applicable for the life hereafter, whereas, a non-Muslim does not fulfill the basic requirements of Imaan, for example, in case of Christian, he set Isa (AS) as the son of Allah or in some cases he is the form of Allah (God) and he believes in trinity. IN case of a Jew, they don’t have belief (Imaan) in Last Prophet, Last Book, they differentiate between other Prophets, to them, Isa (AS) was illegitimate. In case of Hindus, they are very prominent polytheists.

IN context of all above, which non-Muslim will get reward and in what shape?

The one example is about the Abu Talib, the Uncle of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) that he will be getting least punishment in Hell but he will be in hell and that’s proven from Hadith despite the fact that he was the main supporter of Prophet (SAW) during his life time and he did a job which on one other could do. But since he did not embrace Islam, therefore, he will be taken to Jahannum.

Kindly issue correction statement publicly if you agree with me otherwise its up to you. But believe me, these sort of ambiguous statements can misguide a lot of people as they can believe in the Nijaat of non-Muslims if they keep on doing good deeds without believing in the basics of Imaan which is, Imaan on Allah for his uniqueness from all aspects, on Prophet as Allah’s last messenger, on all books, on all angles, on all prophets, on judgment day, etc. etc.

Best regards,

Asad Baig

Edited by: ibrahim on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:32 AM
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, May 31, 2006  -  10:32 AM Reply with quote
well I think Mr. Asad Baig has NOT listened the COMPLETE answer of Javed sb in this regard. that's why he's JUST quoted its 1st part only. According to US He has NOT said any thing wrong. Plz if possible listen it again. thnx
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, May 31, 2006  -  6:48 PM Reply with quote
Following Quranic verses are in the FAVOUR of non-Muslims.

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve (2: 62).

Surely those who believe and those who are Jews, the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve (5: 69).

Following Quranic verse is AGAINST non-Muslims.

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers (3: 85).

So what is the conclusion?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker