Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
admin

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Thursday, April 20, 2006  -  3:24 PM Reply with quote
"The Islamophobia Conference 2006".

The largest International Interaction in Europe, Denmark itself, since the publication of the Danish cartoons.

Book your weekend now for Copenhegan, Denmark. Sat 13th May 06 "The Islamophobia Conference 2006".
This conference will be the largest International interaction since the publication of the Danish cartoons. The conference takes place in Copenhagen, Denmark on Saturday 13th May 2006 at the Bella Center.
The conference will encourage mutual respect and understanding for Islam and other religions, in order to attain a more peaceful world.

http://www.theislamophobia.com/
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 3, 2006  -  7:08 AM Reply with quote
Members UK Chapter/Europe can contact us if they are having problems booking.
stislamuk@aol.com
redahussain

EGYPT
Posted - Sunday, May 7, 2006  -  9:35 PM Reply with quote
alsalamo alykom warahmatto allahi wabrakatto ....and salto wassalamo ala rasouli allahi sala allahu alayhi wassalam ....thanks alot to give me this opportunity to visit the islamic channel ...and inshallah i will se or listen to this program ...its important for any mouslim ......and from my sitting here i give all my appreciation to pakistani people...for their struggel..

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker