Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Tuesday, April 4, 2006  -  4:22 PM Reply with quote
Some suggestions for the team of studying-islam

Asalam Aalaikum,

Dear Respected team of studying islam,

I hope you are enjoying your duty of preaching Islam and I pray for your health.

I have some suggestions for this site and I hope that you will consider my suggestions carefully.

As you know that alhamdulilah Islam is spreading around the world especially in West and the new converts to Islam have several questions in their mind about Islam and many of them are those who are living in such an area where they donot find any Islamic Centre or mosques and they need assistance.

I remember I visited some Islamic Forums in the past and some newly converted muslims were asking for method of namaz and other muslims were trying to help them by explaining them in words "how to perform namaz".

I donot think that explaining Namaz in words would help the newly converts much and would clarify the picture of namaz for them. Mashallah Studying-Islam is one of the most informative and interactive Islamic Sites and If you add some video links of "Namaz" in this forum for new converts ,I am pretty sure it will not only help the newly converts but will inshallah attract more newly converts to your site making your site more valuable.

I hope you will inshallah think about it and will remember me in your prayer.

Yours Fahad, member of studying-Islam.org

Regards,
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, June 24, 2006  -  9:06 AM Reply with quote
Many thanks Fahad for the valuable suggestions.
Have passed on to the admin.

(sorry abt the delay. wasn't asleep.....honestly )
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, June 25, 2006  -  7:32 PM Reply with quote

Asalam Aalaikum,

Thank you brother Hkhan for commenting on my suggestion.I hope that admin will think about it.

Allah Hafiz

Remember me in your prayer,
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 26, 2006  -  11:48 AM Reply with quote
ooops
Hkhan is our respected sister Dr Henna Khan
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, June 26, 2006  -  5:10 PM Reply with quote
shukryah ibrahim for correcting my gender

farhan kya baat hey bhai . tum tu mujhay emails mein henna baji likhtey rahey ho last year. "kiya dinn lag gaey" or hv you been studying a lot lately in exam
(btw the little fahad i mentioned to you did very well in exam in his year 3; but soon after got caught by some nasty allergant and is presently admitted in agha khan hosp.khi with a bad reaction. they are investigating for dreadful things like kongo etc. pray he gets well soon)
Roswell

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  6:41 PM Reply with quote
Lagta hai aapko main bohut ziada yaad aata hoon jabhi Fahad ki jaga Farhan likhdia :D :P thankyoo thankyoo I'm honored :P

Edited by: roswell on Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:43 PM
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, July 6, 2006  -  8:26 PM Reply with quote

Asalam Aalaikum,

Iam sorry Madam Dr.Henna Khan for the mistake. Actually most of the members and moderators in this forum are gents so I use the word "brother" for them. I donot remember that I sent you an e-mail. Hkhan can mean anything, it can mean Haseeb Khan, it can mean Hameed Khan or it can mean Hitler Khan.

So please donot mind if I use the word brother.

I would appreciate if you implement my request and suggestion . I am pretty sure that it will be very useful for new muslim converts.

Regards,
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, July 7, 2006  -  9:33 AM Reply with quote
hmm...bohat khoob. hitler khan theek hey
(am ignoring farhan now will see him on serving humanity)
your suggestion was posted to the admin and apparently you can post the videos you suggested re: manners of salah etc to the forums simply by clicking on "insert image " option or "insert hyperlink" but if there was a problem you may write to our I.T. dept azeemayub@gmail.com .
let me know if there is a problem.
i'm pleased that you are using your summer vaccations in a positive way...apparently :)
plz pass on our online studies to friends so they may benefit as well. youngsters complain there are no summer islamic camps for them there, they can study online; although no doubt they can have much more to learn from eachother alongside sports and other activities in summer camps if organized. may be some of you can plan and organize such. i hv heard dr israr's organization has organized a summer camp for kids in karachi this year.
wassala'm
tweety

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  1:05 AM Reply with quote
if you want tips for a better salah
i suggest u watch this ^_^
http://ummahfilms.blogspot.com/
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 8, 2006  -  6:55 AM Reply with quote
quote:

hmm...bohat khoob. hitler khan theek hey
(am ignoring farhan now will see him on serving humanity)
your suggestion was posted to the admin and apparently you can post the videos you suggested re: manners of salah etc to the forums simply by clicking on "insert image " option or "insert hyperlink" but if there was a problem you may write to our I.T. dept azeemayub@gmail.com .
let me know if there is a problem.
i'm pleased that you are using your summer vaccations in a positive way...apparently :)
plz pass on our online studies to friends so they may benefit as well. youngsters complain there are no summer islamic camps for them there, they can study online; although no doubt they can have much more to learn from eachother alongside sports and other activities in summer camps if organized. may be some of you can plan and organize such. i hv heard dr israr's organization has organized a summer camp for kids in karachi this year.
wassala'm

Asalam Aalaikum,

Thank you sister for not minding what I have said. Well I am not spending my summers in positive way, I am going out in the streets and disturbing people and looting whom ever I like.

Can I e-mail the Islamic Courses(in pdf format) that I have registered for on your website to my friends?

Or should I convince him to visit this site and register for the courses himself?

If I supply the copies of these course in pdf format to my friend ,I might charge them some rupees?

I donot know about summer camps organized by Dr.Israr Sahib.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, July 9, 2006  -  12:34 AM Reply with quote
NP
do watch this blog site video. includes something close to what you asked re: salah though not exactly. but very interesting and useful

http://ummahfilms.blogspot.com/

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker