Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
maziz

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, April 1, 2006  -  6:21 PM Reply with quote
Punishment of Converter???

Asslam-o-Aleekum,

In Afghanistan a man convert his religion and embrace chirstanity. Muslims demanded capital punishment for him. I would like to know that What is the punishment of converter in Quran or Sunnah??
Quran said that faith is a personal matter and on the jugment day every person will treate according to his act... So, how can we punish any converter??
Please guide me..
Thanking you
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, April 1, 2006  -  6:34 PM Reply with quote
salaam

quote:

So, how can we punish any converter??

sorry but are you asking a question as to what the punishment should be or stating that there should not be any punishment.
regards
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, April 3, 2006  -  8:50 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Asslam-o-Aleekum,

In Afghanistan a man convert his religion and embrace chirstanity. Muslims demanded capital punishment for him. I would like to know that What is the punishment of converter in Quran or Sunnah??
Quran said that faith is a personal matter and on the jugment day every person will treate according to his act... So, how can we punish any converter??
Please guide me..
Thanking you

Wa Alaikum us Salaam dear

Well the Demand of capital punishment for a Converter is NOT a LEGAL demand as there is NO punishment described in Quran or Sunnah for a converter. In Fact It's not EVEN a CONCERN of Islamic Sharee'ah that Who is Changing his Religion & Why he is doing SO? Every ONE is HERE in this WORLDLY life FOR a TEST so Like ALL other Matters This MATTER is ALSO between HIM & GOD only.

Never the Less, if a CONVERTION falls in those Categories described in Surah Maa'idah(5:33) of Quran, only then the person MAY be Given the capital punishment.
oosman

USA
Posted - Monday, April 3, 2006  -  9:50 PM Reply with quote
then why did the four madhabs of Islam unaimously approve capital punishment for apostate?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker