Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Thursday, January 12, 2006  -  5:23 PM Reply with quote
Yorkshire UK Members

Sr.Nadia will be coordinating with the Studying Islam members from Yorkshire UK in future. Members can write to her directly on nadia_44@msn.com or post to this forum.
nads786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 14, 2006  -  12:30 PM Reply with quote
salaam everybody

hope your all ok! i'm here to help promote this fantastic site studying islam in local west yorkshire communities i have recieved email addresses from all those who are near the areas i can co-ordinate around inshallah i will be contacting you all very soon meanwhile if there any queries you have my email given above or post back by link.

take care everybody and i hope we can all work together successfully

Allah hafiz
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 15, 2006  -  8:38 PM Reply with quote
Salaam
I am trying to organise a Quran study group in Yorkshhire region. I hope we can establish a group from the forum members. You can contact me via HKhan.
regards
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, January 16, 2006  -  1:58 PM Reply with quote
that sounds great. nadia is busy with her exam at present. i think if she can write to the area members later and check; also to see which area in yorks will be most feasable as per the members willing to participate.
nads786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, January 18, 2006  -  3:59 PM Reply with quote
salaams both of you

well henna i have sent everybody on the yorkshire list emails concerning the website and helping however i havent recieved any replies other than the one i forwarded to you so i shall see the results i recieve from the mosque inshallah a good one.

perv1 its an excellent idea about the quran study group and when i referred to the quran debating on the site am sorry i know that face to face discussion is alot more appropriate but i just suggested it it obviously cannot be compared to a real discussion .

so how do you think we should go about organising your quran study group have you thought about the age range that youd like to enter or will it be fair for every one at any age to enter how are these details going etc etc

anyways both take care

allah hafiz
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 20, 2006  -  12:06 PM Reply with quote
w'assalam

looks fine as i think most members who hv joined us are the ones who wish to study on line. but there are others who have expressed wishes to know other members in their area so that they can communicate with the people with same interests and outlook about life; so as long as they know there is an option available if they wish to meet once in a while for social events, studies, etc. or even to write to each other.

coordination for individual areas is meant for effective communication with the members so that any problems they have re: studies or our Communities/"serving Humanity" project can be accessed and solved more efficiently insh'Allah.

even if two of you hv been able to coordinate with eachother then you know 1 and 1 ias not 2, rather 11.
so carry on plz and my best wishes and prayers remain with your efforts for the Cause of Right.

regards
henna

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker