Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Thursday, December 8, 2005  -  11:25 AM Reply with quote
silent obedience

THE SILENT TREATMENT

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it. The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, December 8, 2005  -  1:54 PM Reply with quote
As-Salaamu Alaikum.

It seems that the man was so obsessed with his wife doing everything for him that he did not even consider setting an alarm for himself. This is what most of Pakistani husbands are like.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 9, 2005  -  10:24 AM Reply with quote
its great of pak husbands to accept their weakness but not all are lazy like this.....honestly-- not mine

Edited by: hkhan on Friday, December 09, 2005 10:26 AM
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, December 9, 2005  -  11:12 AM Reply with quote
As-Salaamu Alaikum Dr. Henna,

Fortunately or Unfortunately, I am not married yet.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, December 9, 2005  -  12:30 PM Reply with quote
HAHAHA
Me too NOT like Paki husbands
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 10, 2005  -  1:01 PM Reply with quote
ok ibrahim don't worry. i won't tell .....

and nauman you may want to check out a link on our renaissance site
www.singlemuslim.com (even if you are still unemployed ) Allah will bless your rizq insh'Allah.
Nauman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, December 11, 2005  -  7:36 AM Reply with quote
As-Salaamu Alaikum Dr. Henna,

Thanks for helping me out. At least there is someone who do understand my problem; even though that person is outside our home.

Quote:nauman you may want to check out a link on our renaissance site
www.singlemuslim.com (even if you are still unemployed ) Allah will bless your rizq insh'Allah.

I hope your are not telling me to become a Ghar Damaad here. Even though if it is true; unfortunately all the candidates at your mentioned website demand the prospective husband to be Employed [excellent future prospects]. There was one candidate who demanded her husband to be “a complete slave of Allah”. I do not know why, but after reading this I feel as if she wants me to be her slave only.

Anyway, now the only thing that I can do and has been doing for quite sometimes is Silent Obedience to the directives of God and wait for my fate to change.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 20, 2005  -  7:03 PM Reply with quote
my pc has been playing up. not being obedient (you know it has been classed as male gender therefore) your concerns sound interesting. best wishes

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker