AuthorTopic
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, November 4, 2005  -  11:22 PM Reply with quote
you are right Rakhtal……
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, November 6, 2005  -  9:17 PM Reply with quote
you said…… I was only drawing comparisons between the biblical account of creation and the varying accounts in the Qur 'an.

bible and quran both are the messages of God. Why the both messages contradict each other while the man created and evolved is present even before bible and quran were revealed.
So what do we derive from these varying accounts……….
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 6, 2005  -  10:29 PM Reply with quote
quote:

XXX Wassalam XXX

Please care …………..
as these letters- XXX are often used for some SEX movies- Single X, double X and triple X.

Salam

ill be more careful next time but over here in England, triple x is a common way of ending a message / email.

what you have quoted were not my intentions

.xXx. Wassalam .xXx.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 7, 2005  -  7:47 PM Reply with quote
u r raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 7, 2005  -  7:47 PM Reply with quote
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 7, 2005  -  7:48 PM Reply with quote
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 8, 2005  -  7:23 PM Reply with quote
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 19, 2005  -  4:48 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I’m asking for a brief answer; can you build a building without ground floor? you cannot. how can you build a theory without explaining the origin of first living organism? Give me a logical answer.

Asalam Aalaikum,

This matter has been discussed many times in different places and environments. It is a fact that nothing can be built without having a proper "foundation" or "base", you should use the word "foundation" or "base" not "ground floor" and according to my knowledge and opinion , a structure of a building can stand without a "ground floor".

As far as the "theory of evolution" is concerned,it is based on personal research unsupported by facts and explicit evidences but the true |
"concept of evolution" is different from the "theory of evolution".

Evolution is defined as the gradual process of development or changes which gives form to a complex structure of any living body.

The above definition of evolution simply explains the function of evolution which takes place.

Take the example of fetus, how it developes and goes through the process of evolution inside the mothers womb which is no doubt one of the signs of miracles of Allah(swt), another example could be of flowers how they grow decieving our eyes.

I think this simply explains evolution and I donot think their anything wrong with evolution.

Regards,
oosman

USA
Posted - Sunday, November 20, 2005  -  7:08 AM Reply with quote
I think the example you gave is incorrect. The growth of a fetus into a baby is not evolution. Please check the definition.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker