Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aijaz47

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, September 14, 2005  -  6:29 PM Reply with quote
The Right Path!

How can one be sure of being on the right path?

Edited by: aijaz47 on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:32 PM
oosman

USA
Posted - Wednesday, September 14, 2005  -  7:14 PM Reply with quote
One can never be sure. That is why Muslim keep asking Allah many times (in each rakat of the 5 daily prayers) to guide us to the straight path. It is in sura Fatiha! Without Allah's mercy and guidance, we would be all loosers. If we stop asking Allah for guidance, we may get misguided easily. So constantly seek Allah's guidance.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, September 15, 2005  -  6:40 AM Reply with quote
For every person Right Path is That on which he is Satisfied Totally.
Beside Keep Praying for It, We Do need to KEEP our EYES open all the Time. It means that we should Always Give EAR to our critiques & always be Ready to think on the reasons given by Others in their Favour.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, February 19, 2006  -  12:28 AM Reply with quote
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

Assalamu Alaikum,

God says: “Wa an-iabudunee haazaa sirat-i-mustaqeem (And that you serve Me; this is the right path)”- (36: 61)

The verse seems to be very much simple for someone to have a place to explain the answer of the question of this forum and for the readers to understand the meanings but God knows better.

Serving God seems to be meaning, “Doing what God like i.e. doing what He commands and refraining from what He forbids” and this Law of commanding and forbidding is His Book- Holy Quran which implicitly demands its understanding catalysed, facilitated, augmented, enhanced or reinforced by the Sunnah (33- 21) of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

Next question, which definitely arises, is that, as not all of us agree on the single interpretation of God’s sayings, who is then right?

According to me ALL THOSE, regardless of their sects, who are SINCERE TO THE RELIGION and have their BEST INTENTIONS are on the RIGHT PATH regardless of the interpretations they do and the understandings they have because they are submitting or serving God to the best of their intentions, knowledge and the belief, nothing else. Nothing else exclusively indicates for God only or bypassing our own benefits of this world though, in serving God, our benefits are surely present in this world and in the hereafter.

May God guide us!

Wassalaam!
zantetsuken

USA
Posted - Sunday, February 19, 2006  -  5:08 AM Reply with quote
the part I hate is sometimes some people really try and think they are in the right path but are really mislead into hell, like shirk. Isn't what the Christians feel for jesus shirk? Also the debate between sunnis and quran only is tearing me apart, I I try and i pray to ask which one is right but all see is people insisting their way is right and condemning others. they can't both be right. its making me doubt everything. Didnt God say if it was from anyone but Him there would be contradictions?
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 20, 2006  -  11:02 AM Reply with quote
QUOTE: - the part I hate is sometimes some people really try and think they are in the right path but are really mislead into hell, like shirk.

You seem to be right to some extent but I would fully agree with you only if the people, inspite of knowing all the facts and the truths, do deliberately something misleading them into the hell.
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 9, 2006  -  8:29 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

If you compare the Qur'an with the hadith (other than Qur'an, falsely attributted to Prophet Muhammad), then most of the cases/times I am sure you will see/feel/get contradcitions between these two, but does this mean that Qur'an is not right(may Allah forgive me)because of contradictions between hadith & It? You should compare hadith..... with the Qur'an because IT is Furqan(criterion)and then you will be experienced which one is right and which one is wrong.

Peace
Samsher.

quote:

Also the debate between sunnis and quran only is tearing me apart, I try and i pray to ask which one is right but all see is people insisting their way is right and condemning others. they can't both be right. its making me doubt everything. Didnt God say if it was from anyone but Him there would be contradictions?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker