Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Mizan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, August 28, 2005  -  12:39 PM Reply with quote
The ruling On Segregation

this has been bothering me quite lately, i mean does everything we do have to be segregated? i love my cousins sisters, so when there is a wedding or if i see them somewhere, i always go up and talk to them, is that wrong?
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, August 28, 2005  -  6:13 PM Reply with quote
Salamz, Mizan

this is a question i find myself asking quite often, too...it seems really unfair that almost every Islamic event is segregated. i totally respect it at weddings and stuff but why does it have to be so strict at other events?

i recently read an email that said it wasnt wrong to talk people of the oppoisite sex as long as you werent alone in a room together. i mean, im still in school and its a co ed school so im always with guys and i always talk to them but i make sure to never be alone with them.

all i know is that a dude and a dudette arent supposed to be in the same room together alone cos the third person is always shaytaan.

well hope that helped ^_^

Wassalam .xXx.

Edited by: xxbasxx on Sunday, August 28, 2005 6:14 PM
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, August 29, 2005  -  7:55 AM Reply with quote
quote:

this has been bothering me quite lately, i mean does everything we do have to be segregated? i love my cousins sisters, so when there is a wedding or if i see them somewhere, i always go up and talk to them, is that wrong?
Well Brother, there is NO need to BOTHER about that. There is nothing WRONG If u Talk to ur Cousin sisters BUT plz be NOTED that there r certain limits which u BOTH have to KEEP & that's All.
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, August 30, 2005  -  12:42 AM Reply with quote
Salam!

all i know is that a dude and a dudette arent supposed to be in the same room together alone cos the third person is always shaytaan.
---------------------

Do you consider the marital relationship same as all other relationships? If the husband and wife are in the same room together alone, do you think they are under the influence of shaytaan while Allah and his prophet (sa) allow doing the sex? So you have called the marriage a shaytaani play. Be careful to pass such comments on the sacred part of life.

I am astonished to hear such a thinking of a moderator.

Regard!
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, August 30, 2005  -  8:05 AM Reply with quote
ooooppppppsssssss Dear Puppy
U mistaken My dear. Sister BAS is NOT saying what u've understood. She is talking ONLY about unmarried Girls & Boys.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, August 30, 2005  -  11:23 PM Reply with quote
According to the INTERNATIONAL medical ethics a male doctor is NOT ALLOWED to examine a female patient in an alone and isolated environment but in the presence of a *female nurse or a female attendant of the patient. I do not think it is because all the male doctors are not noble.

It may be assumed that Shyton is NOT always there, in general, when a man and a woman are alone. It must be remembered that we are answerable to God, about our innocence, only after death but what is the answer to our surroundings, which may result in a catastrophic nuisance. I do not think any civilised nation allows a man and a woman in an alone environment.
*I used the words female nurse because male nurses are also available.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, August 30, 2005  -  11:45 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Salam!
---------------------
Do you consider the marital relationship same as all other relationships? If the husband and wife are in the same room together alone, do you think they are under the influence of shaytaan while Allah and his prophet (sa) allow doing the sex? So you have called the marriage a shaytaani play. Be careful to pass such comments on the sacred part of life.
I am astonished to hear such a thinking of a moderator.
Regard!

Salam

indeed i should be careful when i say things...i MEANT non married MEHRAMS in one room. well i hope you all get what i meant...hehe

Wassalam .xXx.

Edited by: Ibrahim on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:08 AM
Puppy

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, August 31, 2005  -  9:12 PM Reply with quote
I don’t believe ur thinking same at the both occasions- this and the earlier!
Salam!
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, September 1, 2005  -  2:13 PM Reply with quote
huh what huh im confused puppy what did i do wrong?? hehe

.xXx. Wassalam
iloveshariah

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 5, 2005  -  2:13 AM Reply with quote
Asslamualikum,
Brother coisens are not sisters. So they are like any other women. They are non-mehrem to u and u should not talk to them unless.

People get married to coisens and are able to ahve husband and wife relationship so how can they be diffrent form other non-mehrem women

Please becareful tehre are too many people who give fatwas becase they want to change Islam and over rule allah and his prophet (peace be upon him ) Astafirullah.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, September 5, 2005  -  5:38 AM Reply with quote
wa Alaikum us Salaam Dear Sister in Islam

U r right BUT our Opinion is that One can TALK to his COUSINs with the Same Care that He shud have while Talking to any Woman.

Well plz NOTE that we DO NOT want to change Islam OR overrule Allah and his prophet (peace be upon him ) (Astafirullah). We Just want to Tell U & all other readers & Participants of this Forum that WHAT r the REAL orders in the UNCHANGEABLE shariah of GOD.

Wud U Mind telling me That where this is written in Quran that No Man Can NOT Talk to a Woman?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker