AuthorTopic
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, September 5, 2005  -  12:26 AM Reply with quote
yu are all wrong.
Asim2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, September 9, 2005  -  5:28 PM Reply with quote
Bhavittre, mind your language. Act like a civilized man. And behave yourself !

You look more like the liar in this case
You said about me

quote:

you said……. Nutfa may imply to this drop or the bubble

I never said that . read with your eyes wide open and be mentally present when reading posts.

I don't think you read the relevant portion of the posts properly and are just looking to find some thing to quote and then talk trash.

Discussion is completely useless when the other person behaves like you.

I started this forum to refute contradictions but then I rightfully found out that these claims are irrelevant as they bring translations of the Qur'an , and then instead of claiming Contradictions in the translation by Mr. 1234 etc..they say contradictions in the Qur'an. There is no contradiction in the Qur'an at all.

And anyway I presented enough evidence . If you really want to find the truth, learn Classical Arabic .

If not, atleast behave yourself and act like a mature person.
If you write something bad about me, it doesn't hurt me even a bit, but it completely destroys your credibility, impression, maturity (how much mature you are mentally)

By the way I don't have time to waste as each second in this life is shaping our infinite life in the Hereafter .

Don't wait for my replies. I may not reply.
Bhavittre

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, October 29, 2005  -  5:55 PM Reply with quote
You said………I don't think you read the relevant portion of the posts properly and are just looking to find some thing to quote and then talk trash.

you are sound wrog and unansrwable. your whole talk is trashy.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker