Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, August 5, 2005  -  12:28 PM Reply with quote
we learnt this summer

asalam alaykum every body
this summer i have learnt the meaning and concept of sura walasr and that every thing in this life is temporary even holidays we will have forever holidays if we can manage to go to paradise inshalla
in the living islam camp we learnt in the scouts group that whatever gud we do we must put our full hearts into that. even when writing a letter or in a forum like this
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, August 5, 2005  -  1:32 PM Reply with quote
SALAMZ brothers and sisters! yes there was a Living Islam camp and im sure THOUSANDS of the people on Studying Islam went there too ^_^ any who!

the atmosphere was like that of Hajj, so many people and all there for the sake of worshipping Allah and pelasing Him... everyone was so nice to each other, and for once, wel all said 'sister' or 'brother' instead of 'aunty jee' or 'uncle'... hehe

what else what else what else...the talks were totally awsome Alhamdulillah and the Entertainment Evenings were hilarious and uplifting, loads of Nasheeds and a lot of jokes from Preacher Moss *i think thats how you spell it >_< :P*

there were sports activities and Scouts for the 6-12 year olds *i was a Scout Leader :D* and there were bouncy castles and fire works, the food was SO nice Masha'Allah...

May Allah reward all of those who helped make the Living Islam camp possible...they certainly broke down barriers in our society! there were loads of police officers around and on the first day they were a little.... you know, rough around the edges with us, but by the third day, they were laughing and joking around with the 15+s. it really was great, every one treated every one else with the same respect...

i really enjoyed it im sure you guys would too .xXx. bas .xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker