<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 30, 2005  -  1:22 AM Reply with quote
QUOTE: MOluvi sahib app hamesha aik qadam pechay hi rahengay.

I am asking you about the 21st century not the logics of Moulvies you are adapting. Mind it If you are a sensible women otherwise I take the opinion of such women like you Not more than one Half.

In addition to the Fear of God, Love with God is also the tool of attaining the Taqwa which does not seems to be the stronger than the former and I DISAGREE, if someone says otherwise except if proves logically while living in the 21st century, NOT merely the syllogistic thoughts or the conjectures.

OR

If someone knows the psychological and pathophysiological aspects of the Love and the Fear keeping in view the nature of humans created by God and the way He addresses these humans, to attain the Taqwa, explain on the logical grounds, NOT merely the syllogism and No such thoughts would be entertained at all specially by those who do not want to be enlisted among those who conjecture only (6:116), (45: 24), (53: 28).
gohar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, July 30, 2005  -  4:57 AM Reply with quote
loveall,
the point of explaining TAQWA from the reference points of Fear and Love as a logically stronger effective tool may not do us much good, as it may go on and on the same way as all logical discussions.

I ask a simple question,

Is the life of a Muslim concerned only with "NOT TO DO THINGS" only or if there is something more to it?
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 31, 2005  -  6:11 AM Reply with quote
Regarding the 21st century, I want to know just the psychological and pathophysiological aspects of “Love” and “Fear” and its practical application, nothing else otherwise the nonmuslims perhaps Love God more. That’s all.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 31, 2005  -  6:11 AM Reply with quote
Regarding the 21st century, I want to know just the psychological and pathophysiological aspects of “Love” and “Fear” and its practical application, nothing else otherwise the nonmuslims perhaps Love God more. That’s all.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker