Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Wednesday, June 29, 2005  -  12:26 PM Reply with quote
SILENT DEATH

Santa and Banta were driving together, discussing death.

"I would like to die peacefully, the way my grandfather did. He passed away silently in his sleep. Not like some of his friends who cried hoarse and screamed like crazy just before their death."

"But why did they shout? Couldn’t they all keep silence the way your grandfather did?" asked a curious Banta.

"Actually not," explained Santa. "As they all were travelling in the car he was driving while he fell asleep."

Edited by: Malix on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:26 PM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, July 3, 2005  -  11:17 PM Reply with quote
hehe! ^_^ my mom's fallen asleep in the car twice before...we were screaming too but Alhamdulillah x100000 that we're ok...

.xXx. Wassalam

*thanks Ibrahim uncle*

Edited by: xxbasxx on Wednesday, October 26, 2005 3:01 PM
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, July 5, 2005  -  9:37 AM Reply with quote
BAAAAAAAAAAAAS Plz Edit your POST as your sweet MOM will have fallen asleep in the CAR & NOT in the CARE???

I feel Sorry for your MOM that she's Bearing MORE burden THAN her capacity & that burden LEAD her to fell asleep while Driving. I pray for HER. May Allah made her Lefe Easier KEEP you ALL OK all the Time. Amin

well u were LUCKY enough that it HAPPEND in UK & NOT in PAK otherwise ...
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, October 26, 2005  -  3:03 PM Reply with quote
Ameen to your prayer, if only mom could see this post to appreciate it hehe

Wassalam .xXx.
Mariya786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, March 15, 2006  -  6:17 PM Reply with quote
A HUSBAND AND WIFE WENT TO VISIT THE TAAJ MAHAL THE WIFE SED TO THE HUSBAND SHAH JAHAAN MUST HAV REALLY LUVED HIS WIFE AS HE BUILT THIS AFTER SHE PASSED AWAY I BET U WUD NEVER DO ANYTHIN LYK THAT 4 ME THE HUSBAND SED 2 HER DARLING I HAV ALREADY BOUGHT THE LAND BUT THE DELAY IS ON UR PART
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, March 15, 2006  -  7:53 PM Reply with quote
Mariya786

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, March 16, 2006  -  8:49 AM Reply with quote
the pope and the paki

there was a pope and he sed tht all the pakis had to go bak 2 pakistan he told the pakis his desicion and they were obviously against it
so out of all the pakis 1 guy stood up and sed that he will have an argument in silence with the pope and may the best man win so the pope agreed with this

they sat at a table ready 4 a argument the pope tuk out a bomb showing that all muslims do is fight and the paki stuck out a finger
then the pope tuk out beer
and the paki tuk out an apple
and the pope gave up and sed 2 the paki tht u win

the pope went bak 2 were he lived and thbe people sed 2 him wat happened and he sed tht the paki stuk out a finger to show there was 1 god and then he showedd me a pure apple
then they asked a paki wat happened and he sed the pope tuk out a bomb and i stuk out a finger 2 show that i wasnt bothered and then he took out his lunch and i tuk out mine

lol

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker