Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, June 20, 2005  -  2:35 PM Reply with quote
Little Nancy

Little Nancy bought two tickets to travel in a DTC bus in Delhi. The conductor was a bit surprised as he could not see anyone with Nancy.

Conductor: "Oye Nancy! Why do you need two tickets? You are travelling alone?"

Little Nancy: "Don’t you know.. pick-pocketing is common on buses... so I will keep one ticket in my shirts left pocket and the other in my right! So even if a pickpocket gets at one of my pockets, I will still have a ticket and will not travel without ticket!"

Conductor: "What if a pickpocket gets both your pockets?"
Little Nancy takes out his wallet from his pant pocket: "I have a monthly pass also!"

Conductor: "And if someone gets your pant pockets also.. then what.. then you will be fined for traveling without ticket!!"

Little Nancy puts his hand inside his shirt and displays his ID card (hanging with a chain around his neck) and says with a cunning smile: "Phir sadda DTC staff hone ka kya fayada!" (in English: "Wots da use been a DTC staff!")

Salam dr hina! i ope dis is btr now, dnt wana ofend ny1 esp. my negbrsas ill b goin in 8 days time INSHALLAH.
tc
salam

Edited by: Malix on Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:27 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, June 21, 2005  -  11:45 PM Reply with quote
hmm malix...hang on ..i shall send your jokes to your next door sardar jee soon. no:2 isn't it? or may be you cn do this; as you plan to leave soon anyway.

btw i have recently heard a scholar's stance in a speech that quoting sardar jee's jokes comes under the restriction in surah hujra't; of one person/community making fun of another. but donno how many people will agree with this
saqi12345

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, June 21, 2005  -  11:47 PM Reply with quote
Bas theek aye; kha'li sardar jee noo kad dew wichon... i mean why to name a community.
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 27, 2005  -  12:45 AM Reply with quote
Good Joke!!!

IN CONTINUATION OF THE SAME JOKE.

When little Nancy reached home, her mother asked her, “Why are you late?”

She replied, “I have accepted Islam and have been studying at Studying-Islam”

Her mother said, “JazakAllah”

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker