Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
arshad

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, April 29, 2005  -  12:05 PM Reply with quote
sardaar Jee

A tragic incident happened in punjab ( india) where 99 out of 100 people of a wedding caravan ( baarat)were killed crushed under the train.The reporters rushed to the train station to find out the truth from the only survival sardaar jee. When asked how it happened, he said,we were all going with a wedding caravan ( baarat) from amritser to jhalinder, we were waiting anxiously for the train, the announcement came that that train is now approaching to platform 2.The senioure sardar jees thought that it is rather unusual, if the train comes on platform, we all will be crushed under it, so he ordered all to jump on the rail track, and it happened.
"But how you could survive", asked the reporter to the survivor.He said, " i had a fight with my wife last night and i plan to end my life lying on the rail track for suicide, but when i heard that the train is coming on the platform ( instead of rail track )i rushed to the platform to surrender myself under the train.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 1, 2005  -  10:52 PM Reply with quote
geez poor guy...he must really envy those 99 huh?

depressing humour is like, the best :P

.xXx.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker