Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, March 26, 2005  -  12:15 PM Reply with quote
the asian girl

one day, after coming home from work, an asian girl felt terribly sick. she told her mother who asked, "Why?? What happened?"

in reply to this, the girl said, "on my way home from school i had to take the train but i always get sick if i have to sit on one of the seats wich are facing the back end of the train. i hate travelling backwords it makes me terribly sick..."

her mother said, "Oh darling, why didnt you ask the person opposite to swap places with you?"

the little girl looked up at her and replied, "I would have done mommy...but there was no one there to swap places with...

Edited by: xxbasxx on Saturday, March 26, 2005 12:15 PM
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, March 26, 2005  -  12:25 PM Reply with quote

there was once a magic bathroom in a magic bar. three friends walked in and ordered three drinks. among the three friends was a red haired male, a blonde haired female and a dark haired gender confused man-she. no im kidding, it was a girl.

any way,as he was serving the drinks, the bar tender told the three about a mirror:
"You know in those bathrooms right? there's a magic mirror. you look into it and tell it the truth and you walk out with whatever it is that you want! but if you lie...you'll disappear forever..."

the red haired male, feeling slightly tipsy after a heavy drink, decided to go first. he looked at the mirror and said, "I think that i'm the smartest person in this bar," he said. he walked out with keys to a lambergini.

next was the dark haired girl's turn. she went in an said, "I think that i'm the best looking girl in this bar." she walked out with a million pounds.

last, but certainly not least, was the blonde. she went and stood herself in front of the mirror and said, "I think..." and she disappeared.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, March 26, 2005  -  12:28 PM Reply with quote
i do hope im not insulting any one with these jokes, its just that they've been told to me like this and if i changed them theyd be totally un funny >_< if any one is insulted by them, please tell me and i'll delete them both and post un-insulting jokes in the future

Salamz
x
X
x
Irsalfwalsh

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 26, 2005  -  1:28 AM Reply with quote
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X
X
X
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the asian girl may think of the above letters (XXX) three pairs of scissors while the non-asian not.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, April 27, 2005  -  10:49 PM Reply with quote

ahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i see the scissors...but then again im asian...
does that surprise anyone...?

Wassalam..xxx MORE SCISSORS!! OMG!!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker