Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aslam

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, August 27, 2003  -  6:37 PM Reply with quote
Test !!

Assalam-u-alaikum,
This question has been haunting me for many years but I could not find any plausible answer.Any help,please?
In this world God has put man through a trial to test who is best in deeds,the Quran tells us.God kows the result of this trial and test because He is all-knowing.What is the use and relevance of this test?
ayesha

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, August 27, 2003  -  10:07 PM Reply with quote
God with his absolute knowledge knows what direction a man would go into. That has no bearing with the free will that has been given to man to choose his path.
Amatullahi

USA
Posted - Friday, August 29, 2003  -  10:10 AM Reply with quote
A
ssalamu Alaikum,
Allah in His infinite mercy puts man through trials and tests for the benefit of man. Allah knows the result but man does not know unless he passes through it. Allah knows what was, what is and what will be. man on the other hand knows some of what was and what is, but does not know what will be.
In the same way Allah tells us to pray, sacrifice and worship. These acts are all beneficial to us human beings and not to Allah, we do acts of worship to gain the best of the two worlds and gain favor with Allah. In surah 29:6 Allah says as translated:'And whosoever strives, he strives only for himself. Verily Allah is free of all wants from His creations.'
One thing we should bear in mind is that Allah has promised to fill hell fire, but He has not promised to fill the Paradise. Thus any test or trial that comes our way, the result determines where we fall and it strengthens our faith.
I believe tests and trials are useful and relevant to human beings and not to the Creator who is free of all needs.

Yahoogroup

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker