Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
admin

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, January 15, 2005  -  1:55 PM Reply with quote
Charity Fair

A Charity Fair for Educational Projects at Studying Islam, the Monthly Renaissance and Serving Humanity was conducted at Park community Centre, Reading the Royal County UK on Sat 8th Jan 05

Alhamdulillah it went well on a dry sunny day (was indoors though but movement was easy due to favourable weather) and we thank every body who worked so hard for it including our Young Minds who really did their best managing the creche, mehandi, jewelleryand tea stalls ; the brothers who went to and fro on motorway to pick n drop some of our members and material for sale. Besides they stood so patiently :) at stalls selling or handling babies(who wud not stay at creche or who were probably too little to be looked after by our Young mids) while mums were busy at sale.

Our special thanks go to the staff at the Community Centre who helped throughout and to

TKC,SOUTH HALL
KEBAB AND CHICKEN EXPRESS READING
AMBALA SWEETS SLOUGH
FABRICS HIGH WYCOMBE

for their generous donation of delicious food which made most of our earnings to the fund and some loose fabric for sale.(in total around £1000)

Our objectives of such Fairs include introduction of our work to local communities.Visitors were briefed about our present projects and future plans at Studying Islam, Monthly Renaissance and Serving Humanity.

We received offers to organize such fairs in other part of Berks like Maidenhead and High Wycombe. We are considering these suggestions and insh'Allah shall contact our SI members in these areas.

We have also noticed our shortcomings and mistakes and insh'Allah will improve for future occasions.
(Heartiest condolences and prayers for our member Sr.Najeeba's niece whose sudden and extremely sad demice prevented sister from joining us. May Allah bless the family with trememdous patience to bear this irrepairable loss. amen.)

Dr Henna Khan
Rep UK Chapter, Studying Islam
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, January 15, 2005  -  3:29 PM Reply with quote
Ma sha Allah & Jazakumllah Khairun

It was So nice Reading it. God bless you All Participants Especially Young ONES.

At the Same Time It's So Sad knowing about the Sudden death of Sr.Najeeba's niece.

Innaa Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 16, 2005  -  3:37 PM Reply with quote
thnx ibrahim n our prayers remain with you all
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, January 24, 2005  -  11:38 AM Reply with quote
For fabrics we thank
Br.Mahmood Tetley ; Zeena Fabrics High Wycombe

jazak'Allah
Malix

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 29, 2005  -  9:25 PM Reply with quote
Salam
JazakAllah dr.hina!i have been so busy as it was vry sudden hence i ad 2 luk aftr da house, and mum came back and she has been busy herself so she told me to also send a thank you 2 all da sisters!InshAllah ill do that now as i m free 4m my exms!

n JazakAllah br. means alot 2 us

Tc SALAM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker