Page 4 of 62

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
amnew

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, March 23, 2005  -  10:56 AM Reply with quote
Mr.Samsher,

In the recent post,you had written:

Are you relying on hadith transferred through the likes of Abu Huraira to establish that the Quran is the word of God,rather than believing in the Quran because of its miracles and because God told us in the Quran that the Quran is His word?
The genuine believers believe in the Quran without even having concrete evidence, because the real believes recognize God's signs when they are given to them, they believe without seeing and this is foretold in the Quran.

But in your previous post, you had written:
The proof that the Quran is the word of God is NOT because God says in it that it is His word, anyone can write a book and write in it (God says this is His book),
The proof that the Quran is the word of God is found in the scientific information in the Quran, this extensive information was not know to mankind when the Quran was revealed 14 centuries ago.[Posted - Monday, February 07, 2005 - 9:07 AM ]

Mr.Samsher, why do you give two contradictory answers for the same question.Are you utterly confused???.

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 5:55 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, March 23, 2005  -  12:18 PM Reply with quote
That is why the different variations among Muslim sects of these rituals is still acceptable, because they are all good. It is just like Allah (s.w.t) says in the Quran that His names are the best of names, so invoke Him with any good name, so I believe in the same manner all these rituals are good and we should adopt the Sunnah.

>>>Regarding Sects;- Sects Condemned By God. Please see;

In Quran we are commanded not to divide ourselves into sects. Thus dividing our religion into sects is against God's command. Those who divide into sects are termed as idol worshippers, and not members of God's religion.
[6:159] Those who divide themselves into sects do not belong with you. Their judgment rests with GOD, then He will inform them of everything they had done.
[30:31] You shall submit to Him, reverence Him, observe the Contact Prayers (Salat), and - whatever you do - do not ever fall into idol worship.
[30:32] (Do not fall in idol worship,) like those who divide their religion into sects; each party rejoicing with what they have.
[42:14] Ironically, they broke up into sects only after the knowledge had come to them, due to jealousy and resentment among themselves. If it were not for a predetermined decision from your Lord to respite them for a definite interim, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the later generations who inherited the scripture are full of doubts.
We learn from above that dividing religion into sects is akin to falling into idol worship, an unforgivable sin (if maintained to death). It doesn't matter what a person calls his or her sect, it is not authorized by God. God condemns all sects.
So Who Are We?
We are Muslims to God alone. We follow God's words in His Final Testament to us, Quran and accept all of God's scriptures. We believe that Quran is perfect and fully detailed as God says, and that we should not follow any other sources besides it. We also believe that God alone is worthy of worship, and that we have to abandon all kinds of idols.
[41:33] Who can utter better words than one who invites to GOD, works righteousness, and says, "I am one of the submitters"?
Do We Need Sects?
What we need to ask ourselves is why there are several religions and sects to begin with? What sets them apart? If all worshipped God alone, and uphold God's words, wouldn't they all be united and not differ at all? What sets these different sects apart is mainly their the human factors, and the upholding of various sources besides God's words. For example – traditional muslims uphold a multitude of Hadith and Sunna besides the Quran. In addition to that, some follow writings of various scholars and religious leaders, that go against God's words, without any kind of proof from God.
Was Abraham or Muhammad the member of a sect?
Again, if we stop to think about Abraham, Moses, Jesus or Muhammad, we realize they were never a member of any sect. They were simply submitters, devoted to God Alone. These sects were formed much after these prophets of God had departed, and are in direct contradiction with God's teachings mentioned above.
Thus, a person who abides by the Quran says "I am a Submitter (Muslim)", not "I am Shia", nor "I am Sunni", or anything else (2:128, 132, 133, 136; 3:52, 64, 67, 84, 102; 5:111; 41:33; 46:15, and more.) People who do so, also forget that Abraham was the original messenger of Submission (Islam), and not Muhammad. If we follow the religion of Abraham, as God commands us to do (3:95), we will call ourselves what Abraham called himself, i.e. a submitter.

[6:116] If you obey the majority of people on earth, they will divert you from the path of GOD. They follow only conjecture; they only guess.

May God protect us from creating sects and falling into idol worship.

What is your argument against this?

Salam
Samsher Ali

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:05 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, March 23, 2005  -  12:32 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Mr.Samsher,
In the recent post,you had written:
Are you relying on hadith transferred through the likes of Abu Huraira to establish that the Quran is the word of God,rather than believing in the Quran because of its miracles and because God told us in the Quran that the Quran is His word?
The genuine believers believe in the Quran without even having concrete evidence, because the real believes recognize God's signs when they are given to them, they believe without seeing and this is foretold in the Quran.

But in your previous post, you had written:
The proof that the Quran is the word of God is NOT because God says in it that it is His word, anyone can write a book and write in it (God says this is His book),
The proof that the Quran is the word of God is found in the scientific information in the Quran, this extensive information was not know to mankind when the Quran was revealed 14 centuries ago.[Posted - Monday, February 07, 2005 - 9:07 AM ]

Mr.Samsher, why do you give two contradictory answers for the same question.Are you utterly confused???.

Salam,

Brother, I did not give you any contradictory answer.

I told that "The genuine believers believe in the Quran without even having concrete evidence, because the real believes recognize God's signs when they are given to them, they believe without seeing and this is foretold in the Quran"

But who are not genuine believers and ask 'what is the proof that the Qur'an is word of God'? then the proof is "The proof that the Quran is the word of God is found in the scientific information in the Quran, this extensive information was not know to mankind when the Quran was revealed 14 centuries ago.

So, there is no contradictory statement from me. Hope you will satisfy.

Salam
Samsher.

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 6:08 AM
oosman

USA
Posted - Thursday, March 24, 2005  -  7:31 AM Reply with quote
Dear Shamsher,

Pleae do not be rude. I asked you to keep your replies short, you seem to be not focussed and try to throw in everything including the kitchen sink in your argument. Please keep to the point.

Now you said 'We should follow only Qur'an and nothing besides Qur'an as religious source of Islam.'

Please do tell me what are the rules for salat, zakat, hajj? Quran orders you to perform these rituals without telling you how to do it. Why is Allah commanding you to do something when the sunnah of the Quran has nothing to say about how to do these things? Can you explain these rules without using the sunnah of the prophet.

And keep it short.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 26, 2005  -  12:15 PM Reply with quote
Shamsher

Say: "I have been forbidden to invoke those whom ye invoke besides Allah,- seeing that the Clear Sings have come to me from my Lord; and I have been commanded to bow (in Islam) to the Lord of the Worlds." (40-66)

This verse is not saying what you said see the verses bellow.

So We have taught thee the inspired (Message), "Follow the ways of Abraham the True in Faith, and he joined not gods with Allah(16-123)

Say: "Verily, my Lord hath guided me to a way that is straight,- a religion of right,- the path (trod) by Abraham the true in Faith, and he (certainly) joined not gods with Allah."

Why you difrenciate between prophet.The two verses above showing that Abraham were nere idols worshiper then how can Muhammad(pbuh) be.

Every one knows those days that Muammad(pbuh) never worship idols.Quran dont have mentioned it.

The muslim of todays also knows becase we take sunnah as second sorse of Islam and you not.

This another proof that how important Sunnah is.If one is not familier with sunnah he will wronly understand the Quran.

Allah Hafiz
Irsalfwalsh

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 26, 2005  -  7:16 PM Reply with quote
With the name of Allah,

(usmani790)

>>> If we talk about only muslim then most muslims are dont have such skills that they can understand the Quran him self. So one is required the assistence some other person. The other way of knowing religion is to study the Tafseer of Quran and the books of sunnah. Only reading the translation of Quran does not serve the pupose.

It is better to have the lamb understanding at our own than having the sected or corrupted one of others. Are all tafseer writers guaranteed? If somebody gives the positive answer he/she must come out his/her childhood.

Salam!
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Monday, March 28, 2005  -  12:22 PM Reply with quote
Quote: Please do not be rude.
>>> Brother, the reply of every question will not always be ‘Yes or No’. You should read the full article. I think you require a short cut way, but there is no short cut way, in my opinion, to know everything regarding religion. You have no patience to read rather you ask ‘Please give me reply by saying “Yes” or “NO” or in short etc..etc..’
Quote: Now you said 'We should follow only Qur'an and nothing besides Qur'an as religious source of Islam.'
>>> Brother, I do not say this. The Almighty Allah said so in the Nobel Qur’an through Prophet Muhammad’s mouth. Please see;
[6:114] Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt.
[6:115] The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.
[18:27] You shall recite what is revealed to you of your Lord's scripture. Nothing shall abrogate His words, and you shall not find any other source beside it.
[39:29] GOD cites the example of a man who deals with disputing partners , compared to a man who deals with only one consistent source. Are they the same? Praise be to GOD; most of them do not know.
Quote: Please do tell me what are the rules for salat, zakat, hajj?
Please go : http://www.quran-islam.org/165.html , http://www.quran-islam.org/166.html , http://www.quran-islam.org/167.html & http://www.quran-islam.org/168.html .

Samsher Ali.

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:08 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Monday, March 28, 2005  -  12:26 PM Reply with quote
Salam

You mentioned the following verses which are as follows;
[40:66] Say, "I have been enjoined from worshipping the idols you worship beside GOD, when the clear revelations came to me from my Lord. I was commanded to submit to the Lord of the universe."
[16:123] Then we inspired you (Muhammad) to follow the religion of Abraham, the monotheist; he never was an idol worshiper.
>>>> There are differences in meaning between these two verses. Thus, it is not clear to me what do you want to mean by quoting these two verses. Please clarify these to me at first, then I shall Inshallah try to my best to give reply.
Quote : Every one knows those days that Muammad(pbuh) never worship idols.
>>> This is a vague statement. Please show the proof from the Qur’an.
I had already mentioned the verse from the Qur’an (I.e. 40:66) from which it is clear that Muhammad was in fact practicing idol worship like his people until God blessed him with the Quran and with the prophethood..
Quote:- The muslim of today’s also knows because we take sunnah as second source of Islam and you not.
>>> Show me proof from the Nobel Qur’an that Sunnah is the second source of islam.

Samsher

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:09 AM
karime

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 30, 2005  -  9:47 AM Reply with quote
Dear Samsher Ali,

You are looking well in your points, but not more than roaming or unfixed…………

I would not say much more like you, but I have a few words to say, if you answer I would be able to understand more in the regard. From the top to the bottom, you are discussing about, very appreciable indeed.

NO doubt, to obey Rasul is to Obey Allah or His message. This is same as when Allah said to IBLISS to prostrate before Addam.

ALLAH IS THE MOST POWER FULL, HE IS THE CREATOR &. ……………

A few ????
HIS VERSES ARE ENOUGH OR FULLY DETAILED- OK? Then

1. Do you think every word or verse need to be detailed?
OR
Some could be detailed, and some are clear? That needs not to be detailed?
OR there are some words that are confused and could not be detailed or cleared?

2. ONE WHO GIVES OR REVEALS OR PRESENT ANY WORD OR VERSE, CAN OTHER ONE EASILY PICK THE MEANING OR SENSE OF UNDERSTANDING WHAT HE MEANT TO SAY?
( take an example in your daily life)
3. CAN A DETAIL NOT BE DETAILED AND THE DETAIL OF THE DETAIL MORE, SO AND SO FORTH?
OR WHAT THAT WORDS OR VERSES MAKE RESULT COULD NOT BE CALLED, THE PRODUCTION OR RESULTANT FIGURE OF FIRST ONE? ( right or wrong result is an other issue). AND DOES RESULT NOT NECCESSARY TO BE INCLUDED IN THE REGARD?
5. IS IT ENOUGH TO SAY ANY WORD TO MAKE UNDERSTAND ANY ONE EXACTLY, OR THERE IS NEED OF ANY MORE POTENTIAL ESSENCE TO BE BESTOW HIM. AS THERE IS WAR FOUGHT, SOLDIERS ARE REQUIRED NOT CIVILIANS?
6. CAN ALLAH NOT BESTOW THESE ESSENSE TO ANY ONE WITHOUT ANY FURTHER PROCESS TO TESTIFY HIM? (According to his WILL).
7. WHEN ONE GOT THESE ESSENSE, CAN LEAD HIMSELF AND GUID OTHERS TO REACH THE RESULT?
8. WILL YOU AGREE? RESULT IS NESSARRY NOT THE WORDS THAT ARE SPOKEN?
I think you will agree that result is necessary not the words that are recited……………

AND THIS IS THE PROPHET THAT DID THIS JOB WELL AND SHOWED US THAT RESULT BEHID THIS MESSAGE? IF IT WAS WRONG OR UNACCURATE THEN, ALLAH MUST HAVE HAD SAID THAT EVERY ONE SHOULD TRY IT ONE’S SELVES.
WHAT RASUL DID ACCORDING TO ALLAH WAS PRAISED BY ALLAH, IT MEANS HE DID PERFECT. THEN WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW THE SAME PATH WHERE I FIND SOME SIGNS OF STEPS AFTER HIM.

BEYOND ALL THIS????????????????????????

In short, I refer you to my No.2?
What Allah said in His verses, will you understand exactly what Allah mean to say, if yes then prove, if not and surely not, then same case is with Hadith & Sunnah. We can't say perfectly that these are from Rasul and What the subject is mentioned. (Here I do not mean that I do not accept the Book of Allah but I talk about the sense of undertanding).
Take an example of daily life, there are many things being made, were made and will be made. Is there any one who only make a thing, and no other one is able to make same as he made first? Surely not, if yes then he did not tell any one about that?.

Take an example of any new made thing, if it is made, the sources are taken from any other theory, practical …etc, then one try his efforts to make the “same” “new” “different” than the first. But if you clearly think, you will see a link to all these that connect the whole. If then, he who makes new or different things, leaves his theory and others comes and try the same. This is done so and so forth?.
IF YOU AGREE TO WHAT ALLAH SAID OR DETAILED ABOUT ANY CREATION, DO YOU UNDSTAND FULLY?, AS HE TOLD ABOUT HIS ARMS, HIS TAKHT, HIS NOOR, ……ETC.

If you are unable, surely unable, then I say you did not understand…………..
A delicated hadith I knew, I don’t know in which book of ahadith it is, but I LIKE IT MOST……….. and may I could not mention as same but I like its sense very much………

“ As holy prophet was praying (Dua), he said to his Lord “O! Allah I could not praise you as much you praised YOUR SELF, so take the same praise from my side for YOU”.

LITTLE SAY MORE UNDERSTAND…

waiting for your response....
Regards,
A.Karime, Jacobabad
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 30, 2005  -  12:15 PM Reply with quote
Irsalfwalsh

PAKISTAN Posted - Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 7:16 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the name of Allah,

(usmani790)

>>> If we talk about only muslim then most muslims are dont have such skills that they can understand the Quran him self. So one is required the assistence some other person. The other way of knowing religion is to study the Tafseer of Quran and the books of sunnah. Only reading the translation of Quran does not serve the pupose.

It is better to have the lamb understanding at our own than having the sected or corrupted one of others. Are all tafseer writers guaranteed? If somebody gives the positive answer he/she must come out his/her childhood.

Salam!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you done this? have you leaned Arabic so u can understad the Quran and Sunnah Your own?

Easy to say hard to do it.

Allah Hafiz

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:33 AM
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Friday, April 1, 2005  -  11:44 AM Reply with quote
Have you done this? have you leaned Arabic so u can understad the Quran and Sunnah Your own?

Easy to say hard to do it.

>>> “Surely We have revealed to you the Book with the truth for the sake of humans; so whoever follows the GUIDANCE, it is for his own soul and whoever errs, he errs only to its detriment; and you are not a custodian over them.”(39:41)
In no uncertain terms, Allah has established that in order to seek His Guidance, we must go to His Book - the Qur’an. There is no other book (except for Allah’s other revealed Books) pointed out by Allah for the purpose of Guidance. In addition, the Qur’an also gives us an example of how the Jinns were Guided just by the Qur’an:
“Say: It has been revealed to me that a party of the jinn listened, and they said: Surely we have heard a wonderful Quran, Guiding to the right way, so we believe in it, and we will not set up any one with our Lord”(Qur’an 72:1-2)
“'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any that believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.”(Qur’an 72:13)
We see in these verses it is implied that the Prophet was not even aware of when the Jinns were listening to the Qur’an, until this Ayah came to him and revealed to him the story of these Jinns. These Jinns received Guidance from what? Did they use Hadith? Did they go and “study” the Qur’an “FORMALLY” under a “Shaikh”? The answers to these questions is “NO”. The answer is that they listened to the Qur’an and received Guidance from it with the help of Allah.
But there are people who would say, “But what about the books of Hadith, and what about our Ulama?” Well, again the Qur’an has provided answers for that:
“Say: Is there any of your associates who guides to the truth? Say: Allah Guides to the truth. Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided? What then is the matter with you; how do you judge? And most of them do not follow (anything) but conjecture; surely conjecture will not avail aught against the truth; surely Allah is cognizant of what they do. And this Quran is not such as could be forged by those besides Allah, but it is a verification of that which is before it and a clear explanation of the Book, there is no doubt in it, from the Lord of the worlds.”(Qur’an 10:35-37)
It is important to highlight the part of the Verses, which say “Is He then Who guides to the truth more worthy to be followed, or he who himself does not go aright unless he is guided? What then is the matter with you; how do you judge?” No matter how pious and righteous any Imam or scholar is, the fact is that he/she could not have been Guided were it not for the Mercy of Allah. So the obvious question is “Who do we SEEK for guidance?” Do we seek humans who themselves need Allah’s Guidance, or do we seek the SOURCE Itself? The answer should be obvious:
“Verily those whom you call upon besides Allah are servants like unto you: Call upon them, and let them listen to your prayer, if you are (indeed) truthful!”(Qur’an 7:194)
“Say: Shall we call others besides Allah, which does not benefit us nor harm us, and shall we be returned back on our heels after Allah has guided us, like him whom the Shaitaans have made to fall down perplexed in the earth? He has companions who call him to the right way, (saying): Come to us. Say: Surely the guidance of Allah that is The-Guidance, and we are commanded that we should submit to the Lord of the worlds.”(Qur’an 6:71)
If Allah has clearly established that it is His Book only that should be sought for Guidance, then there should be no “ifs” and “buts” from at least those who claim to believe that the Qur’an is revealed by Allah. But sadly, the path of Hadith is hard to leave and the Muslim comes back again and again to somehow authenticate other books besides the Qur’an – they do this without considering the consequences of such an effort:
“These are they who buy error for the right direction and chastisement for Guidance; how bold they are to encounter fire. This is because Allah has revealed the Book with the truth; and surely those who seek causes of dispute in the Book are in a great schism. It is not righteousness that you turn your faces towards the East and the West, but righteousness is this that one should believe in Allah and the last day and the angels and the Book and the prophets, and give away wealth out of love for Him to the near of kin and the orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and the beggars and for (the emancipation of) the captives, and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate; and the performers of their promise when they make a promise, and the patient in distress and affliction and in time of conflicts-- these are they who are {rue (to themselves) and these are they who guard (against evil).”(Qur’an 2:175-177)

Salam
Samsher Ali, India, Kolkata.

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 8:58 AM
karime

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 2, 2005  -  10:15 AM Reply with quote
Dear Sk Samsher Ali.
Salam,

I you believe me, I had already guessed, you will give the answers of my questions so, as you answered, but I did not really mean so.
If you do not feel trouble, I once again ask my questions in a very simple and consequent method, I hope you will get me.

1. Why do u translate Holy Quran?
2. Is this necessary for every one to learn Arabic to Know Allah?
Will you agree the following sequence: -
Allah=God= Rab=Khuda=Supreme being= the creator= the maker………..
Prophet=Nabi=Messenger=One who deliver message………..
Father=Papa=Dady=…………………
6=1+2+3=2+2+2=1+1+1+1+1+1=…………….

To mention above sequence, I mean, if call o! Allah, will He listen me? , if I call o! Rab, Will He listen me, If I call o! the creator so and so forth, will He listen me, Or there would come a sound call me with my original name?
I believe and every one believe that He will listen, because Allah does not concern with words,
As there is sense that creates the original sense, that are not against Allah.
Same as if I call o! father, O! Papa,………will he not listen me, surely he will listen because this does not change the sense of word Father being asked.
So the two other and many more are there that makes such sense.
For this I would say as Allah says what you hide or reveal He knows well, where as we do not speak or talk any word.

3. Do you think or there is any verse of Allah that:-
CAN ONE NOT LIVE OR LEAD A LIFE OR, AND CAN NOT KNOW ALLAH WITHOUT THE BOOK?
And you know, there were many prophets of Allah Like Adam, Nooh, Yaqoob…etc, those had not been given the Book, then How did they preached others (their Nation).
4. Is there any difference between to Know Allah & to Obey Allah? (think deeply)
Then what the following verses of Surah Aaraf (172: 174)about:-

172. And when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their backs, their descendants, and made them bear witness against their own souls: Am I not your Lord? They said: Yes! we bear witness. Lest you should say on the day of resurrection: Surely we were heedless of this.
173. Or you should say: Only our fathers associated others (with Allah) before, and we were an offspring after them: Wilt Thou then destroy us for what the vain doers did?
174. And thus do We make clear the communications, and that haply they might return.

THEN WHAT THE BOOK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
I think you understand what I mean to say…

I do not say, Hadith & Sunnah add something or narrate the meaning of verses of the Holy Quran considering my above mentioned sequence of words.
For example, when a single seed is sowed, a tree with a lot of branches became in shape, so all leaves branches, fruits….etc are connected to the seed.
In this way any word of “any language” ( I would not say “any one” because words are not property of any one) or sign of creation makes real sense exactly what is the “original” “the central” “the Subject” can be accepted in the regard to move forward.
And you know every word of the Quran is spoken in Arabs as their mother language.

So come out of this CIRCLE that we often call “LAKEER KE FAQIR”.
Allah does not need any source that helps to Obey HIM, HE was, is , will. All made creations, Those automatically show signs of their CREATOR, those may be every living-non living words, verses ……etc. (in this regard you also mentioned messenger & message)

I think you will consider over………..

Regards,
A.karime, Jacobabad

Edited by: ibrahim on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:02 AM
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, April 3, 2005  -  4:47 PM Reply with quote
And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination.(4-115)
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, April 6, 2005  -  8:12 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Dear Karime,
>>>> I hope you will get me.
1. Why do u translate Holy Quran?
2. Is this necessary for every one to learn Arabic to Know Allah?
Will you agree the following sequence: -
Allah=God= Rab=Khuda=Supreme being= the creator= the maker………..
Prophet=Nabi=Messenger=One who deliver message………..
Father=Papa=Dady=…………………
6=1+2+3=2+2+2=1+1+1+1+1+1=…………….
I do not agree with you. You are narrowing your own circle. According to the above examples all the persons named “Mohammad” are equal having no difference at all. Are you understanding?
If we define Shirk, Shsamshirali is right.
I request brother Shsamshirali if he could give his email address for some questioning about understanding Quran in addition to this site. I shall be obliged.
Salam,

Brother I am giving you the email address of Mr. A.Muhammad from whom you can learn everything regarding islam. His e.mai. address is quranislam@aol.com

website www.quran-islam.org

Samsher Ali.

Edited by: Ibrahim on Friday, September 02, 2005 4:28 AM
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, April 7, 2005  -  11:46 AM Reply with quote
Samsher Ali

quote:The very important remark here is that he who has just been to the toilet or he who has just had sex with his wife really needs to wash his genitals and not his face and hands!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. The Holy Qur’ân has said after mentioning how to perform wudu’, (ablution):

And if you are junub (defiled) well-purify yourself. (5:6)

It is also clarified in the Holy Qur’ân that while being junub (defiled) one should not perform prayers (4:43). But the definition of junub (defiled) is nowhere given in the Holy Qur’ân nor is it mentioned how should a defiled person “well-purify” himself. It is the Holy Prophet (pbuh) who has explained all these questions and laid down the detailed injunctions on the subject.

From here any person with little sence can also understand that for performing the wudu the four step mentioned by Allah and after that Alaah says and if you are junub (defiled) well-purify yourself (Some thing more than four step of wudu.How you are interpreting as under.
Quote;
really needs to wash his genitals and not his face and hands!.

Because no details mentioned in Quran so you are coming up with your own way and every one will come up with own way if sunnah will be ignored.Please go through my post above on April 6 this will help you to understand the importance of Sunnah.

Forget how you were doing it junub (defiled).Make here starting point for you and for your team to learn how to performed it from Sunnah of our beloved prophet (pbuh)how to well-purify your self.At least you can clean your self and able to performed prayers .

Quote;However, and in the absence of water, the command from God is to wipe the face and the hands in dry ablution (which obviously will not clean the genitals). Once again this confirms that the whole issue of ablution is not one of physical cleanliness, but simply a test of obedience
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend you are again wrongly interpreting the verse, it is self explainatory.

But if ye are ill, or on a journey, or one of you cometh from offices of nature, or ye have been in contact with women, and ye find no water, then take for yourselves clean sand or earth, and rub therewith your faces and hands, Allah doth not wish to place you in a difficulty, but to make you clean, and to complete his favour to you, that ye may be grateful. (5:6)

And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers way. We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell - what an evil destination.(4-115)

Allah Hafiz
sksamsherali

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, April 13, 2005  -  6:47 AM Reply with quote
Salam,

Quote:-1) Ignoring the opening Surah of Quran is like “Nearer the church/mosque, farther from God”.

>>> Who said to you that I am ignoring the same?

Quote:- 2) “Rehmatullil Aalameen (blessing for the worlds)” used for the Prophet (sws), mentioned in Holy Quran.

>>>> Whose blessings, brother?

Quote:- His whole life before the prophethood is infallible and how can you say like that after the prophethood.

>>> Please show me the proof from the Qur’an in support of your opinion. I have given you enough proof in support of my opinion which are in the Qur’an.

Quote:- I could not understand your translations of the verse. In Arabic “Innama Yakhsh-a-Allah” is written while you have translated it as “who truly have reverence GOD” instead of “who truly have fear of GOD” I do not know Arabic very much and as far as know “Khashyat-e-Allah” means fear of God and similar its grammatical variation “Yakhsh-a-Allah”?

>>> Then please learn at first Arabic, then I shall inshallah give my answer of your question.

Quote:- In this verse (5: 6) it is clearly mentioned, “When you rise up to prayer” not when you touch holy Quran (56: 79) and this stage is before we read “Aqeemu-salah” and “Idh Qumtum ila-salah” and get guidance from the holy book etc.

>>> It does not require any wudu before touching the Qur’an.

Quote:- Is it sufficient to do the ablution and touch holy Quran or offer prayer, after having sex with wife or some similar condition like spontaneous night ejaculations?

>>> Please read carefully the verses 5:6 & 4;43 you will get your answer.

Quote:-in Quran there is no clear order for the funeral or burial.

>>> Has there any verse in the Qur’an wherein it is said of funeral?

Quote:- By the way, may be related or not to the topic, why “Haroof-e Muqatteaat” are included in Quran if their meanings are not revealed to mankind?

>>> Please show me the verse in concerned, Inshallah I shall answer to your question.

Sk Samsher Ali.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
61 62
Next page >>
Page 4 of 62

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker