1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student10

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, November 5, 2006  -  12:22 PM Reply with quote
Assalamo allaikum,

I am new on this website but I am totally amazed by your efforts. May Allah reward you all immensely.

Just one point, why does the forum display the nationality of each and every member?

According to my knowledge, as muslims we are an Ummah. There is no nationalism in Islam. I think displaying the nationality is not a good idea, for it strengthens the notion of nationalism.

For instance when you read a reply from say a person in the States or someone in Asia, you quickly relate oh he/she has replied in this way BECAUSE he /she is from so and so country. And then this promotes the biases regarding, oh what better reply can you expect from people of so and so country.

Anyways that is my opinion. I hope that you will consider it.

Fe amman Allah
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 6, 2006  -  5:12 AM Reply with quote
wa Alaikum us Salaam

But on the other hand, this nationality helps others to understand the Background of that Post as many times One may remain in confusion that why is this Post like that?
amirol2007

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Wednesday, August 15, 2007  -  10:07 AM Reply with quote
I'm a muslim reverted, and still trying my best to read the Qur'an properly. But still I need someone to teach me more about reading it.
abood

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, August 16, 2007  -  6:28 PM Reply with quote
ASSALAM ALAIKUM,
I HAVE READ THAT IN THIS SITE WE CAN STUDY AND HAVE A CERTIFICATE,HOW IS THAT?I MEAN THAT HOW WE WILL GET CERTIFICATE?WHERE WE WILL GIVE EXAMS?WHERE WE HAVE TO GO TO GIVE EXAMS?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, August 16, 2007  -  8:00 PM Reply with quote
walaykum assalala'm and welcome to SI abood.
everything is done online. thats the beauty of this site.
just register for your chosen courses from home page and you will be guided from there on.
let us know of any problem.

best
llina

GERMANY
Posted - Friday, September 21, 2007  -  12:16 PM Reply with quote
How to start a course.
Sometimes one can not find the beginning. I tried to explain. Actually I made a document with screenshots which you can ask me to send you if needed.

1. Username
2. Password
3. click to log in ( left mouse click )
4. click on LMS learning management system

6. If you want to learn more about the course before you select it you click “more”
7. If you decided to take that course click “select”

6. more will show more info

7. When you decided to take the course click “select” and after some time ( maybe an hour maybe two or three days ) you get a confirmation mail, and the course you chose will appear in “Registered Courses”-

8. You find your registered courses here

click and get this:

9. click to get the pdf of the material. print it out ( If you wish to ) and learn.

10.When you learnt the material well and are ready of the test and have about twenty minutes where you can work without being interrupted (inshaAllah)

11. Start the test by clicking on “yes”

12 . If in last minute you find you should not do the test now click “no”.

If the test time is over or interrupted you cannot take it again. (as far as I know) unless you send a Request to your Course Moderator & then He made it Available to You again.

With best wishes for success!

Edited by: ibrahim on Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:44 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 24, 2007  -  11:08 AM Reply with quote
thank you v much L. surely this will be v helpful for our readers. jzk
rodwan

USA
Posted - Monday, October 22, 2007  -  5:05 PM Reply with quote
Asalam Aalaikum,

I really enjoy this site I became a muslim when I was in the military station in Japan and I have to say it's the best thing that every happen to me.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, October 25, 2007  -  11:31 AM Reply with quote
Wa Alaikum us Salaam

Thanks for your Encouraging Comments. Plz Feel FREE to ask for ANY help.
wunmi

NIGERIA
Posted - Monday, November 12, 2007  -  10:56 AM Reply with quote
salam.am so happy to have been part of this site..i have learnt so much from the articles and messages posted,,its always a point of reference to me to..i pray Allah countinue to enrich all members and participants with lnowledge and wisdom,amin.Jazakallahu airan!
wunmi

NIGERIA
Posted - Monday, November 12, 2007  -  10:57 AM Reply with quote
salam.am so happy to have been part of this site..i have learnt so much from the articles and messages posted,,its always a point of reference to me to..i pray Allah countinue to enrich all members and participants with lnowledge and wisdom,amin.Jazakallahu airan!
quranteaching

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 8, 2018  -  10:34 AM Reply with quote
Quran Learning with any software is easy and saves much time but doing Quran lessons with a Quran Teacher is much far better.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker