Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Junaidj

CANADA
Topic initiated on Thursday, November 18, 2004  -  9:40 AM Reply with quote
Blasphemy toward the Prophet (Tawheen i Risalat)

1) The Prophet's command to kill Kaab Ibn Ashraf.

2) The Prophet judges in favor of a Jew, when he has a dispute with a Muslim. They both turn to Umar, who later on slays the Muslim. Koranic verses are revealed and Umar is saved from capital punishment. This Hadith and Shaan e Nuzul are used to justify the death penalty for 'Tawheen i Risalat'. (Blasphemy toward Prophet)

3)The Prophet condones a blind man's murder of his Jewish wife for blasphemy toward the Prophet.

Can someone help me out with the Hadith sources for the above.

Also, are the Hadith authentic?

Edited by: junaidj on Thursday, November 18, 2004 9:53 AM
surgeonakhlaq

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 27, 2004  -  10:09 PM Reply with quote
With the name of Allah, the most merciful and gracious!

I have no concept about the question but want to share the knowledge relevant to the subject.

AL- QURAN

“Wa, Maa, Arsalnaaka, Illah, Rehmatullil-Aalameen”
Meanings: And I, Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), am sent as blessing for whole the universe and all the times.

So he is “Rehmatullil-Aalameen” not “Rehmatullil-Muslemeen” Hence there is no ideal definition of blasphemy. These blasphemous characters are future of the Ummah and are respectable near “Rehmatullil-Aalameen” rather he prayed for them and some were required from God by special praying of Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), i.e. Hazrat Umar (Raa).

Hating and enlisting these people in the category, is to refute the concept and wishes of Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). We are ordered to remove blasphemy not create. Calling someone blasphemer, is to give him a won prize bond as his sins are put on the shoulders of the caller and rewards of the caller are given to that person. There is no loss but a positive balance to enter paradise more easily.

According to Allama Iqbal.
Tundi o bade e mukhalif se na ghabraa ay uqaab
Yeh to chaltii hay tujhe unchaa urhaney kay le a
These Urdu words mean, “Do not worry (Eagle) if a fast wind blows in the opposite direction, this is to fly you high”

HADITH

“Innamal, Aamalo, Binneyyaat”
Meanings: The reward of the deeds depends only upon the intentions. So NO SIN for any unintentional deed.

The good intentions must be for one’s own and for all the people to help them. The help does not mean only manual one but creating awareness in the minds of the people for the best for them too. The key of paradise for us is with these people (Haququl Ibad- Human rights) whom we give no importance. Is someone sitting in a jungle alone, reading only Quran and Ahadith repeatedly, a beloved of God?? It is the “Day of the judgement” when exchange of the currencies will show the market value based upon “Innamal, Aamalo, Binneyyaat”. It is quite easy for us to peep into our own hearts.

WHAT ARE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF ISLAM?

Can the aims and objectives of Islam be achieved by saying La, Ilaha, Ill-Allah, Muhammad-ur-Rasool-Allah, offering prayers five times a day, fasting one month (Ramdhan) a year, paying Zakat, performing Hajj many times, hanging a lace of beads in the hand and reciting Quran and Ahadith day and night?

The requirement to achieve the aims and objectives is NOT to be present five times a day, one month a year, once a year, once in life but many times a day rather with every moment and every breath. What can be this strategy? This is the zero point from where guidance of Quran starts. We can easily assess ourselves whether we have yet reached this point or not. Quran does not guide anyone (see below) before this point but after this at which one is blessed, forgiven and released from the hell fire not only one month a year but many times a day whole the yers, rather with every moment and every breath. This is height of delight, which Islam demands. Are aims and objectives of Islam only to enter paradise? According to me with sorry NO, as paradise can be achieved simply by a minor deed like only feeding a hungry dog as one of the creature of God. But what will happen to the human beings?

Holy Quran guides only those who adapt Taqwa/Piety- “Hudallil-muttequeen” (Baqra, 2). Before this there is another key, “La yamassohu, illal-mutahharoon” (Waqiah, 79). So these two keys i.e. being enlisted among “Muttequeen” (Those who have absolute fear of Allah)” and “Mutahharoon” (Those who have absolute cleanliness and purification, not only the body) are mandatory.

To be very simple, it can be said that these keys are the username and password to log in Holy Quran to have its real effects otherwise the only reward of recitation will be given by God. The real effects of Quran are for example only 313 not well-equipped soldiers defeated more than one lac of the well-equipped soldiers, night span prolonged till Hazrat Bilal (Raa) had spoken for “Adhan-e-Fajr” or a dry river from many years had flown by putting into it only a small chit of Hazrat Umar (Raa). This is the standard. The value of any thing is always relative to the standard.

May Allah help and forgive us, Aameen!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker